30 MINUTES AGO All I want for Christmas is...

1 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

2 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Easy romantic hair idea: Duchess Kate's waves

If you’re lucky enough to snag a prince date for fast-approaching Valentine’s Day, we’ve got your big night hairstyle covered. This February, look no further...

Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:17:22 PM

I got this really cute strawberry sweater online
im planning on wearing it tomorrow to my sisters house
its beige with red strawberries but I dont know what kind of pants to wear with it I have black jeggings black leggings and red and black plaid skinny jeans
im planing on wearing black uggs if that helps
I was thinking about wearing jean shorts with some black leggings please help

Hey! I think the black leggings with jean shorts sounds the cutest Smile

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 2/9/2013 4:05:53 PM

Hey GL chickas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:19:27 PM

Hey so im a freshman and im going to the movies with a senior friday, i dont know how to do my hair because its too heavy to scrunch and wont hold a curl, any ideas? thank you so much!

Hey girlie, try pulling it back into a bun. It'll be pretty and classy without looking like you're dressing down.

Lauren T.

by klbugg97 on 2/6/2013 8:03:53 PM

mod mod mod!!
my fam and friends said i can be stubborn how can i stop this bad habit? btw how do i know if i posted this and it was answered?!

Hey girlie, when a mod answers your post it'll show up on the article where you posted your question. Think about what you're doing and saying before you do or say it. Try to be more open to other people's ideas. It'll take some practice, and if there's something you really believe in you should stick to your gut and be stubborn, but you'll get better at it.

Lauren T.

by paigepanda11 on 2/6/2013 6:41:53 PM

I LOVE her hair! (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 3:00:41 PM

by JellyBeanChick on 2/5/2013 8:45:18 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/5/2013 6:14:57 PM

Mod mod mod. If a girl shaves her upper lip will it grow back more noticeable and thicker ? Please answer

by cherrykiss900 on 2/5/2013 5:22:32 PM

Kate Middleton's hair looks like it was just curled in at the roots. I think this method would just curl your hair. Pretty, but different

by bunniesrock14 on 2/5/2013 3:51:36 PM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!