AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to get crafty with leaves: http://t.co/GaIQEySn8S #DIY

2 HOURS AGO Feelin' uncomfortable about your boobs? We can help: http://t.co/AZVuvbu9d7

3 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

COMMENTS

Movies, songs and books to get you in the Valentine's Day spirit

Quick! Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away. And whether you’re a taken cutie or a single lady, we have everything you need to watch, read...

OH MY GOD
I love the titanic!!!!!! Perfect pick, must watch it before Valentine's day!

by justme_dontchange on 2/12/2013 6:20:11 PM

John Green! <3

by Dawnstar on 2/8/2013 10:59:06 AM

A while ago my boyfriend broke up with me. I was really bummed out. Recently we became good friends but then he started acting weird around me. I asked him about it and he walked away. My friends and I thought that he liked me. He told my friend that he thought that I thought he still liked me. She asked him if he did and he said no. I don't know what to think. Any advice/ help? Thanks sooo much!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/7/2013 7:08:03 PM

These are all great suggestions, but I want to read "Safe Haven" more than anything! <3

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:45:34 PM

by Emilicious on 2/5/2013 1:54:08 AM

MOD!
I have dance tomorrow, and after school when I get to dance, I have time to do my bun, but I like wearing it to school because I like to be able to hang with my friends before class rather than scrambling to get ready. Should I wear a bun to school? Because I also like to wear cute hair styles to school!

Hey girlie,

It is up to you whether or not you wear your bun to school! It sounds like you have more fun when you wear it to school, but if you like doing other hair styles maybe you could wear the bun some days and other styles on other days to keep a variety going!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/4/2013 8:49:05 PM

How can I tell if a guy likes me? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for tips on how to tell if a guy likes you Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by carinaamina on 2/4/2013 8:26:40 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 8:12:36 PM

I'm going to my first bat-mitzfah in March, but have no idea what to wear. My friend told me to 'dress formally' and if I'm wearing a dress my shoulders can't be exposed. What should I wear? (Shoes and hair included as well please)

Hey girlie,

If you are supposed to dress up, I would wear a dress (either with sleeves or with a cardi) or a nice blouse or sweater with a skirt or nice pants. Flat shoes or heels would be fine! As for your hair, check out our hair styles channel for tons of ideas Smile Have fun and congrats to your friend! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by daisyrox6 on 2/4/2013 8:06:36 PM

Tommorow, I am going to meet the senators on a school fieldtrip (no ravens parade for me Frown). They said wear buisness attaire amd i want to know what to wear. thanks

Hey girlie,

I would wear a nice skirt or pants with flats or small heels and a blouse or sweater, or a nice dress. I'm sure your mom will help you pick something from what you have!

Meghan D.