1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

2 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

14 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

COMMENTS

Movies, songs and books to get you in the Valentine's Day spirit

Quick! Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away. And whether you’re a taken cutie or a single lady, we have everything you need to watch, read...

The Notebook, Titanic, A Walk to Remember, The Time-Traveler’s Wife, Love, Actually, “What Makes You Beautiful,” “Our Song,” “Someone Like You,” “I Love You Like a Love Song,” “Countdown,” Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, 10 Things I Hate About You, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 27 Dresses, She’s the Man, The Truth About Forever, An Abundance of Katherines, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Mortal Instruments, and Safe Haven get me into the Valentine's Day spirit.

by otter77 on 2/4/2013 6:30:26 PM

I am reading The Truth About Forever right now! I recommend this book to almost every girl! I didn't choose to read it because of (ugh) romance... I LOVE the book Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen! I am not into (ugh) romance... ForeverAlone! YAY! Go girls!

by MadisonRL on 2/4/2013 6:12:00 PM

I really really recommend 10 Things I Hate About You! It's the best. Move. Ever.

by IceCreamFan on 2/4/2013 5:47:06 PM

ok so my bf is super socially awkward sometimes and Im always trying to start conversations but he can never carry them. Because of this I have been seriously considering breaking up with him but I don't want 2 cuz I reaaaaaaally like him. Now he just asked if I wanted to hang out alone with him4 the 1st time ever alone and I want 2 cuz it'll b a good time to talk but I'm super nervous.....I don't want it 2 b super awkward....how can I not b so nervous and avoid awkwardness

Hey girlie,

If you really like him, then it sounds like you want to stay in a relationship with him! If he is shy, try asking him open-ended questions about his life so he'll open up to you in conversation. Once he's more comfortable with you it won't be awkward!

Meghan D.

by bballrox21 on 2/4/2013 5:27:39 PM

She’s the Man = Best move of all time!

by Chloe<3 on 2/4/2013 5:23:12 PM

Nothing is better than reading great romance novels, especially when its near to V day. Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 2/4/2013 5:19:49 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/4/2013 4:38:19 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 3:46:33 PM