12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

14 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Movies, songs and books to get you in the Valentine's Day spirit

Quick! Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away. And whether you’re a taken cutie or a single lady, we have everything you need to watch, read...

I love the titanic!!!!!! Perfect pick, must watch it before Valentine's day!

by justme_dontchange on 2/12/2013 6:20:11 PM

John Green! <3

by Dawnstar on 2/8/2013 10:59:06 AM

A while ago my boyfriend broke up with me. I was really bummed out. Recently we became good friends but then he started acting weird around me. I asked him about it and he walked away. My friends and I thought that he liked me. He told my friend that he thought that I thought he still liked me. She asked him if he did and he said no. I don't know what to think. Any advice/ help? Thanks sooo much!

by JellyBeanChick on 2/7/2013 7:08:03 PM

These are all great suggestions, but I want to read "Safe Haven" more than anything! <3

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:45:34 PM

by Emilicious on 2/5/2013 1:54:08 AM

I have dance tomorrow, and after school when I get to dance, I have time to do my bun, but I like wearing it to school because I like to be able to hang with my friends before class rather than scrambling to get ready. Should I wear a bun to school? Because I also like to wear cute hair styles to school!

Hey girlie,

It is up to you whether or not you wear your bun to school! It sounds like you have more fun when you wear it to school, but if you like doing other hair styles maybe you could wear the bun some days and other styles on other days to keep a variety going!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/4/2013 8:49:05 PM

How can I tell if a guy likes me? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for tips on how to tell if a guy likes you Smile

Meghan D.

by carinaamina on 2/4/2013 8:26:40 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 8:12:36 PM

I'm going to my first bat-mitzfah in March, but have no idea what to wear. My friend told me to 'dress formally' and if I'm wearing a dress my shoulders can't be exposed. What should I wear? (Shoes and hair included as well please)

Hey girlie,

If you are supposed to dress up, I would wear a dress (either with sleeves or with a cardi) or a nice blouse or sweater with a skirt or nice pants. Flat shoes or heels would be fine! As for your hair, check out our hair styles channel for tons of ideas Smile Have fun and congrats to your friend!

Meghan D.

by daisyrox6 on 2/4/2013 8:06:36 PM

Tommorow, I am going to meet the senators on a school fieldtrip (no ravens parade for me Frown). They said wear buisness attaire amd i want to know what to wear. thanks

Hey girlie,

I would wear a nice skirt or pants with flats or small heels and a blouse or sweater, or a nice dress. I'm sure your mom will help you pick something from what you have!

Meghan D.

by raeshrimp on 2/4/2013 7:29:40 PM

The Notebook, Titanic, A Walk to Remember, The Time-Traveler’s Wife, Love, Actually, “What Makes You Beautiful,” “Our Song,” “Someone Like You,” “I Love You Like a Love Song,” “Countdown,” Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, 10 Things I Hate About You, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 27 Dresses, She’s the Man, The Truth About Forever, An Abundance of Katherines, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Mortal Instruments, and Safe Haven get me into the Valentine's Day spirit.

by otter77 on 2/4/2013 6:30:26 PM

I am reading The Truth About Forever right now! I recommend this book to almost every girl! I didn't choose to read it because of (ugh) romance... I LOVE the book Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen! I am not into (ugh) romance... ForeverAlone! YAY! Go girls!

by MadisonRL on 2/4/2013 6:12:00 PM

I really really recommend 10 Things I Hate About You! It's the best. Move. Ever.

by IceCreamFan on 2/4/2013 5:47:06 PM

ok so my bf is super socially awkward sometimes and Im always trying to start conversations but he can never carry them. Because of this I have been seriously considering breaking up with him but I don't want 2 cuz I reaaaaaaally like him. Now he just asked if I wanted to hang out alone with him4 the 1st time ever alone and I want 2 cuz it'll b a good time to talk but I'm super nervous.....I don't want it 2 b super can I not b so nervous and avoid awkwardness

Hey girlie,

If you really like him, then it sounds like you want to stay in a relationship with him! If he is shy, try asking him open-ended questions about his life so he'll open up to you in conversation. Once he's more comfortable with you it won't be awkward!

Meghan D.

by bballrox21 on 2/4/2013 5:27:39 PM

She’s the Man = Best move of all time!

by Chloe<3 on 2/4/2013 5:23:12 PM

Nothing is better than reading great romance novels, especially when its near to V day. Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 2/4/2013 5:19:49 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/4/2013 4:38:19 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 3:46:33 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!