1 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

2 HOURS AGO It's a wrap for your bad rep: http://t.co/nSxZE5JBAh

3 HOURS AGO OMG @DebbyRyan's getting married?! http://t.co/zZV6J1Sif3

COMMENTS

Help! I'm crushing on my teacher

I have a crush on my social studies teacher. I want to be with him but know I probably can’t because it can get both of...

I am getting ready to read a book called "Damaged",

I think its about someone who ends up crushing on her teacher's aid who happens to be this very hot and a little older guy. I think its more of a teen romance fling with a few twists. My friend told me about it but I dont know much about the book, but I am going to read it based on her recommendation. I hope its good and as interesting as I think it is.

by fashionqn on 4/8/2013 11:53:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i really really like this guy, and he's like my best friend, brother, and crush all rolled into one. He's the first guy who I've met who has seemed to genuinely care about me. We talk all the time and text too... but he has a girlfriend. He told me he likes me but he cant break up with her now. Another problem? He's three years older than me... I'm only 14. He's seventeen. What do i do?!

Hey duckiechick, oh no! Well there's really nothing you can do. Even if he were single, you two may not be able to date, since he's 3 years older. I know it sucks but just be his friend for now. Maybe later on down the line something will develop between you two. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by duckiechick on 3/22/2013 6:52:51 PM

If she was in college, like 21, and the guy was maybe 23 or something, that wouldn't be too bad...but if she's in high school or middle school...no way...hahaha that would just be so awkward, I think.

by MusikRox1999 on 2/21/2013 8:10:57 PM

Yesterday at school you could tell who we think the hot male teachers are. The ones who when you walk into their class they have a bunch of Valentine's cards and treats compared to the ones who dont have as much. I admit I even gave a Valentines gift to one of the teachers we all talk about, we call him the 'hottie with a body' and maybe that isnt totally right to do but we joke we cant help it. Flirting was everywhere yesterday.

by fashionqn on 2/15/2013 3:21:02 PM

My mom wants to start going to church I guess I do to but
She wants me to do a church youth group theirs some really cute guys
In the group but I'm SO shy so I can never say or like do anything to get them to notice
me I'm VERY shy when it comes to guys around my age

Hey girlie, if you keep going to the youth group activities, you'll get more comfortable with them and find natural ways to interact with them without going outside of your comfort zone. I promise it'll get easier!

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 2/10/2013 8:15:51 PM

flipping out!!!!!!!!!!! i loike this guy and i have liked him for a while but just when everyone one said he was going to ask me out he gose and asks another girl i know he likes me because he has told me before but what does that mean does he like me or the other girl or what?????????

by paigeypoo45 on 2/7/2013 5:12:41 PM

I agree, in some ways I think she should go for it but only if she was not in middle or high school. If she was in college it may be different but that may still not be a good idea if he is your teacher. There are reasons we fall and have crushes for our teachers such as they are hot, nice, older and we look up to them but it is never a good idea.

If I were her I would write a steamy romance story and only think about doing it but never go through with it. That may get it out of her system.

by fashionqn on 2/7/2013 2:03:10 PM

I think she could go for it. Depending on how old she is.

by transform2314 on 2/7/2013 12:03:12 AM

OMG that dude looks just like my basketball coach! :/

by katherinebrown2001 on 2/6/2013 10:39:33 PM

Iv decided I'm going to become a pescetarin That is a person who doesn't
Eat cow pig lamb so on but eats fish berries vegetables eggs cheese milk
I'm gonna start doing it Tomorrow I'm 15 One of the reasons I'm giving up meat
Is because the way animals are treated Also because for some reason
Whenever I look at chicken or ham I literally get sick to my stomach
Does this sound like a good choice for me? Theirs lots of benefits from
It like it reduces the risk of some types of cancer diabetes heart diseases

Hey girlie, I definitely know where you're coming from. I became a vegetarian about a year ago for similar reasons, and it was a good choice for me. So if you're really dedicated to it, it's probably a good choice for you too. Just make sure that you're getting enough protein.

Lauren T.