11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

11 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

14 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Help! I'm crushing on my teacher

I have a crush on my social studies teacher. I want to be with him but know I probably can’t because it can get both of...

MOD! MOD! MOD! I need a black sports bra and a white one for dance competitions, and I don't know where to get one! Not racerback, and I don't have boobs so not padded or anything!

Hey girlie, Target is probably a great place to start. They carry Champion sports bras, and Champion makes ones that aren't padded or racerback. They're my favorite because they're simple with good support.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/6/2013 8:49:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
So the guy I like knows I like him. Nothing has really happened since then. Should I make a move? Should I talk to him? WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey girlie, if he knows and hasn't done anything then he probably isn't interested. Just move on and find another boy who's more worth your time.

Lauren T.

by wschiller13 on 2/6/2013 8:45:20 PM

Okay so this guy and I like each other and we are going on a date sometime soon, but we haven't gone out yet. Anyway, he said he's going to get me a little something for Valentine's Day and I want ot get him something too, but I have no idea what to get him. Help! Please and thank you.

Hey girlie, get him a cute Valentine's Day card and some of his favorite candy. It'll be cute and sweet without going overboard.

Lauren T.

by cmn5297 on 2/6/2013 8:28:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a really good friend. We are really close so we are comfortable with each other. I have self respect for myself, and a lot of it...but I let him grab my butt. He is the only guy I let do this and even though I dont like him...he knows i like when he does this, because i do. he doesn't like me either but thinks im really pretty. so today i was "mad" at him and he was behind me in the halls, and he grabbed my butt, i kinda just rolled my eyes then he did it again and again then that time i kinda grabbed his hands and pushed them away but i was smiling. then he grabbed it and held it there and i just kinda grabbed his wrists and pulled him closer to me from behind so kinda like a reverse hug, and he grabbed my butt one last time before going to his locker. the thing is i really liked him doing this. is this just hormones because i again DO NOT like him like that. im 13 in 8th grade why do i feel "turned on" when he does this?

Hey girlie, it's probably hormones. You like the attention and it's not something that you get from anywhere else.

Lauren T.

by lovepinkk08 on 2/6/2013 7:55:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I like this boy and weve recently become friends. I wanna get to know him some more but we only really talk in our science class but we are friends. Im sooooo scared to talk to him. How can I get to know him more? Thanks.

Hey girlie, be brave and confident! Talk to him every chance you get and try to get his phone number so you can talk to him more outside of school.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 2/6/2013 6:42:09 PM

Lol reminds me of Mr. Fitz...

by LovePeaceHope on 2/6/2013 6:11:51 PM

We have a HOT!!! male teacher who is an english teacher and a PE coach and we all talk about him. Its hard because he has had to wear his shorts in class and he just looks really drooling good. I admit I started to recently have a crush on him but it didnt go to far where I started thinking about hooking up with him. Some of my friends say they would want to do that with him and more but I think you are asking for trouble if you ever actually did that. But I say we can think about doing things all day with someone and thats fine but when you actually go through with it, thats not a good idea.

by fashionqn on 2/6/2013 5:49:49 PM

So there's this guy I like but he is in a different school. Its still in same state though. The thing is I got his phone number from a friend who he doesn't know at all, she got it from a friend who does know him. I'm not the best of friends with him. I've talked with him before because we had the same group of friends at the time but when we got in high school we didn't talk anymore but in the hallways he always stared at me and I did too. Then he transferred to a different school in different district. SO the dilemma I have his number but should I text him saying its me. But he was the type to date the really popular girls so he kind of thinks highly of himself and I'm afraid he will respond like why are you texting me. I just cannot decide whether I should text him or not. Should I?

Hey girlie, you'll never know what's going to happen unless you try. So if you really like him, it's worth a shot! If he says no, there's no reason for you to see him again so it won't be a very big deal.

Lauren T.

by HockeyLuver on 2/6/2013 5:43:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm planning a slumber party for my 13th birthday. I'm thinking of inviting 5-6 girls, but I heard that each girl should know at least one other girl at the party besides the host. Most of the people I'm inviting are from different places but I think they could get to know eachother. ? What should I do

Hey girlie, you know your friends so you can decide if you think their personalities will go well with each other and if they'll like each other. If you think they'll all get along then it's fine for them to get to know each other at the party. Just be sure to start with some kind of icebreaker to help them get to know each other.

Lauren T.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 2/6/2013 5:10:52 PM

Haha that's so funny my school is known for our hot social studies teacher too! He also just happens to be my homeroom teacher (for all 4 years of high school)..score :-D
Although I admit he's pretty good looking, I've never had an actual crush on him because..well..he's a teacher and he's in his 30's (I believe). But omg freshmen year my two best friends at the time were IN LOVE with him!!!! Especially one of them who is in homeroom with me, she was crazy for him and would just sit there staring at him..I think she's over it now tho haha

by maggie183 on 2/6/2013 5:04:01 PM