7 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

10 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

10 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Help! I'm crushing on my teacher

I have a crush on my social studies teacher. I want to be with him but know I probably can’t because it can get both of...

I am getting ready to read a book called "Damaged",

I think its about someone who ends up crushing on her teacher's aid who happens to be this very hot and a little older guy. I think its more of a teen romance fling with a few twists. My friend told me about it but I dont know much about the book, but I am going to read it based on her recommendation. I hope its good and as interesting as I think it is.

by fashionqn on 4/8/2013 11:53:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i really really like this guy, and he's like my best friend, brother, and crush all rolled into one. He's the first guy who I've met who has seemed to genuinely care about me. We talk all the time and text too... but he has a girlfriend. He told me he likes me but he cant break up with her now. Another problem? He's three years older than me... I'm only 14. He's seventeen. What do i do?!

Hey duckiechick, oh no! Well there's really nothing you can do. Even if he were single, you two may not be able to date, since he's 3 years older. I know it sucks but just be his friend for now. Maybe later on down the line something will develop between you two. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by duckiechick on 3/22/2013 6:52:51 PM

If she was in college, like 21, and the guy was maybe 23 or something, that wouldn't be too bad...but if she's in high school or middle school...no way...hahaha that would just be so awkward, I think.

by MusikRox1999 on 2/21/2013 8:10:57 PM

Yesterday at school you could tell who we think the hot male teachers are. The ones who when you walk into their class they have a bunch of Valentine's cards and treats compared to the ones who dont have as much. I admit I even gave a Valentines gift to one of the teachers we all talk about, we call him the 'hottie with a body' and maybe that isnt totally right to do but we joke we cant help it. Flirting was everywhere yesterday.

by fashionqn on 2/15/2013 3:21:02 PM

My mom wants to start going to church I guess I do to but
She wants me to do a church youth group theirs some really cute guys
In the group but I'm SO shy so I can never say or like do anything to get them to notice
me I'm VERY shy when it comes to guys around my age

Hey girlie, if you keep going to the youth group activities, you'll get more comfortable with them and find natural ways to interact with them without going outside of your comfort zone. I promise it'll get easier!

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 2/10/2013 8:15:51 PM

flipping out!!!!!!!!!!! i loike this guy and i have liked him for a while but just when everyone one said he was going to ask me out he gose and asks another girl i know he likes me because he has told me before but what does that mean does he like me or the other girl or what?????????

by paigeypoo45 on 2/7/2013 5:12:41 PM

I agree, in some ways I think she should go for it but only if she was not in middle or high school. If she was in college it may be different but that may still not be a good idea if he is your teacher. There are reasons we fall and have crushes for our teachers such as they are hot, nice, older and we look up to them but it is never a good idea.

If I were her I would write a steamy romance story and only think about doing it but never go through with it. That may get it out of her system.

by fashionqn on 2/7/2013 2:03:10 PM

I think she could go for it. Depending on how old she is.

by transform2314 on 2/7/2013 12:03:12 AM

OMG that dude looks just like my basketball coach! :/

by katherinebrown2001 on 2/6/2013 10:39:33 PM

Iv decided I'm going to become a pescetarin That is a person who doesn't
Eat cow pig lamb so on but eats fish berries vegetables eggs cheese milk
I'm gonna start doing it Tomorrow I'm 15 One of the reasons I'm giving up meat
Is because the way animals are treated Also because for some reason
Whenever I look at chicken or ham I literally get sick to my stomach
Does this sound like a good choice for me? Theirs lots of benefits from
It like it reduces the risk of some types of cancer diabetes heart diseases

Hey girlie, I definitely know where you're coming from. I became a vegetarian about a year ago for similar reasons, and it was a good choice for me. So if you're really dedicated to it, it's probably a good choice for you too. Just make sure that you're getting enough protein.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 2/6/2013 8:52:23 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I need a black sports bra and a white one for dance competitions, and I don't know where to get one! Not racerback, and I don't have boobs so not padded or anything!

Hey girlie, Target is probably a great place to start. They carry Champion sports bras, and Champion makes ones that aren't padded or racerback. They're my favorite because they're simple with good support.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/6/2013 8:49:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
So the guy I like knows I like him. Nothing has really happened since then. Should I make a move? Should I talk to him? WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey girlie, if he knows and hasn't done anything then he probably isn't interested. Just move on and find another boy who's more worth your time.

Lauren T.

by wschiller13 on 2/6/2013 8:45:20 PM

Okay so this guy and I like each other and we are going on a date sometime soon, but we haven't gone out yet. Anyway, he said he's going to get me a little something for Valentine's Day and I want ot get him something too, but I have no idea what to get him. Help! Please and thank you.

Hey girlie, get him a cute Valentine's Day card and some of his favorite candy. It'll be cute and sweet without going overboard.

Lauren T.

by cmn5297 on 2/6/2013 8:28:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a really good friend. We are really close so we are comfortable with each other. I have self respect for myself, and a lot of it...but I let him grab my butt. He is the only guy I let do this and even though I dont like him...he knows i like when he does this, because i do. he doesn't like me either but thinks im really pretty. so today i was "mad" at him and he was behind me in the halls, and he grabbed my butt, i kinda just rolled my eyes then he did it again and again then that time i kinda grabbed his hands and pushed them away but i was smiling. then he grabbed it and held it there and i just kinda grabbed his wrists and pulled him closer to me from behind so kinda like a reverse hug, and he grabbed my butt one last time before going to his locker. the thing is i really liked him doing this. is this just hormones because i again DO NOT like him like that. im 13 in 8th grade why do i feel "turned on" when he does this?

Hey girlie, it's probably hormones. You like the attention and it's not something that you get from anywhere else.

Lauren T.

by lovepinkk08 on 2/6/2013 7:55:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I like this boy and weve recently become friends. I wanna get to know him some more but we only really talk in our science class but we are friends. Im sooooo scared to talk to him. How can I get to know him more? Thanks.

Hey girlie, be brave and confident! Talk to him every chance you get and try to get his phone number so you can talk to him more outside of school.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 2/6/2013 6:42:09 PM

Lol reminds me of Mr. Fitz...

by LovePeaceHope on 2/6/2013 6:11:51 PM

We have a HOT!!! male teacher who is an english teacher and a PE coach and we all talk about him. Its hard because he has had to wear his shorts in class and he just looks really drooling good. I admit I started to recently have a crush on him but it didnt go to far where I started thinking about hooking up with him. Some of my friends say they would want to do that with him and more but I think you are asking for trouble if you ever actually did that. But I say we can think about doing things all day with someone and thats fine but when you actually go through with it, thats not a good idea.

by fashionqn on 2/6/2013 5:49:49 PM

So there's this guy I like but he is in a different school. Its still in same state though. The thing is I got his phone number from a friend who he doesn't know at all, she got it from a friend who does know him. I'm not the best of friends with him. I've talked with him before because we had the same group of friends at the time but when we got in high school we didn't talk anymore but in the hallways he always stared at me and I did too. Then he transferred to a different school in different district. SO the dilemma I have his number but should I text him saying its me. But he was the type to date the really popular girls so he kind of thinks highly of himself and I'm afraid he will respond like why are you texting me. I just cannot decide whether I should text him or not. Should I?

Hey girlie, you'll never know what's going to happen unless you try. So if you really like him, it's worth a shot! If he says no, there's no reason for you to see him again so it won't be a very big deal.

Lauren T.

by HockeyLuver on 2/6/2013 5:43:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm planning a slumber party for my 13th birthday. I'm thinking of inviting 5-6 girls, but I heard that each girl should know at least one other girl at the party besides the host. Most of the people I'm inviting are from different places but I think they could get to know eachother. ? What should I do

Hey girlie, you know your friends so you can decide if you think their personalities will go well with each other and if they'll like each other. If you think they'll all get along then it's fine for them to get to know each other at the party. Just be sure to start with some kind of icebreaker to help them get to know each other.

Lauren T.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 2/6/2013 5:10:52 PM

Haha that's so funny my school is known for our hot social studies teacher too! He also just happens to be my homeroom teacher (for all 4 years of high school)..score :-D
Although I admit he's pretty good looking, I've never had an actual crush on him because..well..he's a teacher and he's in his 30's (I believe). But omg freshmen year my two best friends at the time were IN LOVE with him!!!! Especially one of them who is in homeroom with me, she was crazy for him and would just sit there staring at him..I think she's over it now tho haha

by maggie183 on 2/6/2013 5:04:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Theres this guy that I know likes me and we text all the time but at school we only exchange a grand total of 10 words all day....we only have 1 class where we sit next to each other and plus hes my locker neighbor but how can we make time to talk?? also we both go to a really small school (where everyone knoes everyone's busines and I dont like the idea of everyone knowing our business which is one of the reasons I dont want to date him...what should I do about this stupid phobia???? THANKS!!

Hey girlie, it's not a stupid phobia. But if you really like him, you might just have to put up with it. To talk to him more, spend time with him at your lockers and try to sit together at lunch. Take advantage of any time you have together.

Lauren T.

by Reba22:22 on 2/6/2013 4:46:33 PM

Mod mod mod
I told my crush I like him a few months ago, and he rejected me. He started avoiding me. At a snowball fight party, me, him, and his friend had fun throwing snow at each other (I started it). But he didn't say anything to me. Then, he liked my tbh status. I said that I had fun throwing snow at him at the party in the tbh. I didn't want to elaborate anymore because I didn't want to seem desperate like all the other girls do when they write him tbhs. Then, one day him and his friend were kidding around with me and he gave me this shy flirty smile. He watched me from the window (and yes, I've told one of you guys about this before, but something happened last night so it's kind of different). He shows up around me a lot, but he can't go near me. When I go near him, he gets weirded out or something. What does this mean? He also worries about his hair a lot when he's near me. Thanks

Hey girl, it's possible that your crush might like you back.  Check out the GL ice breaker page, it might come in handy.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by britishgurl on 2/6/2013 10:38:30 AM

LOL I get that feeling sometimes!!!

by SummerSomething on 2/6/2013 7:46:31 AM

The only male teacher we have is so messed up! He talks to his cactuses and he's obsessed with his cat, Greymalkin! What a weirdo.

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/6/2013 7:31:37 AM

SO, I have never been like this before high school, but I am weird. I mean I am weird but yet normal. I guess I am not one of those weird kids who are just in their own world, but like I am just weird. I don't know why. Last year, I wasn't that weird I was just your average freshman, now I am weird. people tell me that, and I'm like what? Weird? What? I think I just haven't found myself. But I end up saying weird stuff, or randomly singing songs. I don't know why! I'll be at my sports practice and say things like "i got my phone back from punishment, I am ecstatic." And the girls are like "Ecstatic? " And laugh. I don't want to be weird. How do I not be weird? In middle school, I was just crazy fun, freshmen beginners weird, now sophomore weird? Please help!

Hey girl, it doesn't sound like you're being "weird," it sounds like you're being yourself- and that is awesome.  Embrace your personality and silliness.  When you're around your friends and people who know you well, you should feel especially comfortable to be yourself.  Don't let people laugh at you, laugh along with them.  A good sense of humor and an acceptance of your fun attitude will help make your unique "weirdness" something to be proud of.

Karin E.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 2/6/2013 1:12:32 AM

Wish I had a hot math teacher. I'm sure I would do way much better in that subject and ask for help waaay more often! LOL!

by Chloe<3 on 2/6/2013 12:22:50 AM

I love GL they have GREAT advice. (I have not gone through something like this before, just saying)

by mooncool7 on 2/6/2013 12:18:35 AM