1 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

2 HOURS AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

15 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

COMMENTS

5 sweet dresses we totally heart

You know it: Valentine’s Day is all about the hearts. So why not put your hearts up for heart-print dresses? We’ve found a slew of cute...

Love the first and third one they are sloop cute! I wish I had dresses like that-well I wish I had dresses. Tong

by justrainbowz on 2/8/2013 10:23:18 PM

love the third one!

by pussycat103 on 2/8/2013 5:20:30 PM

Thanks Helen S. I feel a little bit better now

Hey! You're welcome, anytime Smile

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 2/7/2013 7:11:51 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/7/2013 6:59:06 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 6:47:20 PM

I'm really nervous Iv been reading online that north Korea
Is going to hit the US with a nuclear bomb can people die from nuclear bombs?
Do people really turn into like mutants? It also said their gonna
Hit south Korea to since south Korea and north Korea are enemies
I'm nervous though can't people die from nuclear bombs?

hey! I'm really sorry you're feeling scared, girl! It's true that nuclear weapons are deadly, but people don't turn into mutants because of them. That's pure science fiction. It is very unlikely that North Korea, or any country, would unleash a nuclear weapon right now. I don't want you to feel anxious about this, even though no government is perfect, I know ours would do everything in its power to prevent something like this from happening. Really smart, strong people are on the job protecting you, and all of us from threats like this 24/7. So try not to think too much about it. I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 2/7/2013 5:14:03 PM

I would like each one, so I can enjoy the feeling of wearing a different one each day of the week. I know a few guys who I would like to attract and turn their heads and I think that would do it to them.

by fashionqn on 2/6/2013 11:00:04 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Lauren T.
I know, but I miss being excited! I just wish I was excited. I guess I kind of still am but not really. I just wish I could get excited about it again! I'm out of spirit!

Hey girlie, maybe when you start it'll be exciting again. You've gotten used to the idea, but it's not the same as the excitement as actually doing it!

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/6/2013 8:47:44 PM

I am a huge tomboy, but I hide behind a fake girly side like
with girly clothes and attitude. how can i bring out my
tomboy me without being left by my friends? thanks so muchSmile

Hey girlie, start getting more in sports at school or other activities that you really enjoy. And make small changes in your wardrobe that make you happy and aren't too girly for you.

Lauren T.

by potterjay on 2/6/2013 8:32:15 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I tend to get really excited about something, but once I find out that it's going to happen, I don't care about it anymore. Cuz in ballet, I reaaaalllly wanted to go on pointe, but now that I'm going on pointe really soon, I don't really care whether I do it or not! It's a problem!

Hey girlie, it's not a problem. You've probably just gotten used to the idea so it's not quite as exciting anymore.

Lauren T.