4 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

4 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

7 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Simple and Sophisticated Emily F.

This Salt Lake City gal loves to keep her style simple and natural looking. Check out how GL girl em_star keeps her look eye-catching by adding just...

Im gonna be 13 next week and my mum is letting me wear foundation and doesn't mind me wearing lipstick and practly any other makeup there is. but she won't let me were mascara. shes seen me wear it before and told me off for it but i dont understand why she wont let me were it. is there anything i could do to convince her that i can were it?

Hey Girl, first things first, you've gotta find out why she wanted you to take the mascara off. Maybe she thought you put too much on or it was smudged or had gone bad (yes, mascara can go bad). When you find out why you aren't supposed to wear it, you can reason with her and compromise.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Oxfordgirl212 on 2/12/2013 4:00:54 PM

Prettylittlecakepop123: if you want to make your eyes pop use black eyeliner, and lots of mascara it will bring out your brown eyes and make them look big an beautiful 😄

by Lucy g on 2/11/2013 8:24:49 PM

prettylittlecakepop123 :
try to use jewel tones like royal blue or emerald
or use light colors like lavender and sky blue Smile

by butterscotch629 on 2/7/2013 7:30:25 PM

i use this ahhaahh

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:20:34 PM

I need help on my eye makeup. I have tanned to almost dark skin, and brown eyes. What is the best makeup to help my eyes really stand out and POP??

by prettylittlecakepop123 on 2/7/2013 7:04:30 PM

exactly what is "beauty spy?" it seems cool but I don't really understand what it is

hey Chica, beauty spy is just a "real" girl who gives us inspiration for a new look and lets us now how she does it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by mayanunna on 2/7/2013 4:15:37 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/7/2013 8:27:13 AM

I like the "Best Kiss" lip gloss from bathandbodyworks. It cost the same price $8 as the one they show.

by fashionqn on 2/6/2013 10:51:13 PM

come to my club !beautytipsfurgirls <333 best beauty tips !!

by mrspayne13 on 2/6/2013 6:34:26 PM

MODMODMOD
So, my friend(us having a complete honest conversation) told me and mt other friend that the reason that our crushes probably asked us to dance at the dance was because they both knew and felt bad. I kind of believe her seeing that they don't talk to me or my friend at school. I just feel like since they already know they feel bad and idk feel like since we like them they don't need to impress us cuz they already have our attention. I kind of want to get over my crush but don't know how cuz he isn't doing anything.

Hey girlie, you don't know that what your friend is telling is you definitely true. Just go to the dance with him and see what happens. Maybe he likes you too, or maybe he will after spending more time with you and getting to know you better.

Lauren T.