6 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

9 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

10 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Here's what Taylor Swift has taught us about love

Our two-time cover girl Taylor Swift has shared some valuable love lessons with us throughout the years. Our faves? To put your friends before fellas and take...

I really like Taylor but she's always breaking up withs guys and
Going out withs new one I don't think any one should b like that :/

by Iluvhungergames on 2/11/2013 4:32:03 PM

I have a bf now and I'm not aloud to date should I keep it a secret from my mom or break up with the guy????

Maybe you should talk to your mom about it. Try sitting her down and tell her how you feel. I'm sure she will understand. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by Iluvhungergames on 2/11/2013 4:30:34 PM

Okay so my parents signed me up to volunteer at a nursing home, and, sure I don't mind the old people, but they said if I keep volunteering there and people like me, I could start working there at the age of 16 (which is only 2 years away) and get my CNA, which is Level 1 of becoming a nurse. They want me to be a nurse! I really wanted to be a nurse when I was like 9 but now I don't want to be! I can't let them down though. I'm afraid if I told them I really (really) want to be an actress, they might laugh because if I was them I'd laugh. I can't talk to a guidance councilor about this because I'm homeschooled, and none of my friends would really understand...except one. And I'd like to talk to her alone about it, and I rarley see her, so should I call her? Im worried if I do talk to her she'll tell her parents who will tell my parents. Help!

Hey pinklol56, you shouldn't make yourself do something you don't want just because others want you to. It seems like the only reason your parents want you to be a nurse is because they think that's what you want to do and that it will make you happy. If you let them know you've changed your mind, and want to go into acting, they may support you. Just talk to them and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinklol56 on 2/8/2013 4:16:04 PM

I have a great idea for decorating a room - is there a way I can send it to GL?

Hey Lady Grey, I'm not exactly sure. I don't think we are taking room design submissions. But hey you never know. Something could pop up. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Lady Grey on 2/8/2013 2:28:11 PM

T Swift rocks!!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/7/2013 8:33:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I have a complicated life with my crush. I've liked him for about a year now. The complications are:
1. He's as close to blood relative as you can get without being one.
2.He has a girlfriend.
3.I'm really shy around him.
So I really want to know how to make it less awkward/complicated between us. It doesn't even have to be asking him out?

hey! all you have to do is approach him as you would a friend. How do you talk to your friends? what do you guys talk about? just be yourself, and maybe ask him like what movies he like or what music. just see what things y'all have to talk about in common Smile

Helen S.

by -strawberry13 on 2/7/2013 8:14:57 PM

The main love advice I take from Taylor Swift's songs is to not let other people get in the way of your relationship.

by supersingershannon on 2/7/2013 7:29:57 PM

@the_girl_in_goal ikr hahahhahaha thats HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:16:33 PM

First of all, Taylor Swift is my all time favorite singer and I LOVE all of her music..so I'm not saying this to be mean at all. But honestly, Taylor is not the best role model in terms of relationships. She treats dating like a hobby and sometimes it seems like she only goes out with guys to create new material for her songs (although I know that's not true). I also find it impressive that so many guys have had the guts to date her knowing that they have a one in a million chance of being in a lasting relationship with her and that she is going to publicize the break up and broadcast all of their flaws through a song.
Again I love her songs but it would be refreshing to hear the guys she's gone out with sides of the story sometimes.
I suppose there are some lessons to learn from her though..since nothing has worked out for her I guess just do the opposite :p

by maggie183 on 2/7/2013 7:15:57 PM

I write songs about my breakups, loves, and my life. Just like Taylor Swift. Everyone thinks that I will be the next Taylor and I have to agree. Its my dream. I am about to start recording but I need help with exposure. I already have promises of recording. Any ideas for getting exposure please?!? Thanks!

JellyBeanChick