10 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

13 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

14 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Here's what Taylor Swift has taught us about love

Our two-time cover girl Taylor Swift has shared some valuable love lessons with us throughout the years. Our faves? To put your friends before fellas and take...

I hardly feel that Taylor Swift is a good role model for love and relationships. She's had, what, twenty something boyfriends since she's been famous, and all of the relationships ended poorly. MAYBE she DOES have bad luck, but after boyfriend fifteen I kinda started to doubt it.

by christi11 on 2/7/2013 6:55:27 PM

She taught me to write a song about my ex.

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/7/2013 6:43:41 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/7/2013 6:17:02 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so my crush told me he likes my friend and I was a bit upset but cool with it now one day later he's acting like he likes me! I'm so confused is he tryin to make me jealous? I have no idea what's going on please help

Hey! it's common for guys and girls to have more than one crush, so from this it sounds to me like maybe he likes both of you?

Helen S.

by Luvblack216 on 2/7/2013 5:47:56 PM

Love taylor swift!!!!!

by hardwoodqueen on 2/7/2013 4:59:38 PM

Taylor swift taught me to go after what I believe in and to always believe in love and sometimes it's just not meant to be I love taylor swift she is my favorite singer of all time I love all if her songs she is my idol Hannah H.

by Juliacar on 2/7/2013 4:34:20 PM

I love almost all of her songs, but my favorite lyrics that were quoted in this article would definitely be the ones from "Fearless" and "Invisible". <3

by purplerainn on 2/7/2013 4:26:49 PM

She has taught me how easy it is to hang out, date and want to have a relationship with a number of men and guys. Seriously though she goes for the best and doesnt care about age, they could be older or younger. Which means she has a lot of material for her new songs. We all wish we could be her.

by fashionqn on 2/7/2013 1:50:54 PM