Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

8 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

9 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Why you need to stop multitasking right now

There are 24 hours in a day, and that sounds like a lot until you start to break it down. About 8 of those hours...

Multitasking now....... lol

by awesome23 on 3/14/2013 10:33:14 PM

I feel (know) I'm overweight. I don't have that much room or time to excersie, excpect for PE in school. I've tried eating less, but I feel like nothing has helped! Can you please help me??

Hey girlie,

Has your doctor told you that you are overweight? If you're not sure, you should ask next time you're there. If you are, the doc can help you develop an eating and exercise plan that will work with your schedule and get you where you need to be. If you don't know that you're overweight, focus more on living a healthy lifestyle than on losing weight, because a healthy weight is different for everyone! You can do workouts in your own home or after school, or try getting your family or a friend to be your workout buddy. Check out our workout page for tons of ideas to get you started! http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by fearless4ever on 2/11/2013 8:55:05 PM

That's great advice!

by fearless4ever on 2/11/2013 8:53:21 PM

awkward im multitasking now! lol
if anyone needs advice on anything post a comment on my profile! i will answer any questions within one or two days!

by onedirectionlurve on 2/10/2013 12:02:56 PM

Awkward. Multitasking.

by transform2314 on 2/9/2013 1:41:50 AM

The awk moment when I'm multitasking right now... Haha Tong

by Foodiejr99 on 2/6/2013 9:55:42 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! What is a solution to get rid of a muffin top?

Hey girlie, cardio is always a good start. Any exercises that work your obliques, like bicycle crunches will help too.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/6/2013 8:29:22 PM

I just received an email saying the moderators approved my profile, but when I click on "what does everyone else see," it still says, "this profile is not publicly visible." I made sure the box that said "keep my profile private" was unchecked. Am I doing something wrong?

Hey girlie, make sure and save it one more time. Then it might take some time to show up publicly so it give it a couple days and see if it's still a problem.

Lauren T.

by Believeyoucanfly on 2/6/2013 7:26:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I'm have a really bad habit of procrastinating. I always tend to wait till 9 PM to do my homework! I know that's really bad, but its usually because I get distracted by my phone and other electronics. I need the devices for homework sometimes, but I always get distracted because of Instagram and texts! What should I do???? PLEASE HELP ME!

Hey girlie, you probably don't need your phone to do homework so put that away until you're finished. Getting your phone back can be your reward and motivation to finish. If you need Internet, use a computer and get a small calculator if you're using your phone as one.

Lauren T.

by megagirrl on 2/6/2013 7:24:57 PM

Mod mod mod
So I found out the guy I like has a gf or they just broke up, I don't know. I was going to say to him tomorrow "hey bieber fever" to start a convo. He looks like Justin Bieber. Should I even bother starting a convo now since he might have a gf? I would feel guilty flirting with a taken guy.

Hey girlie, even if he does have a gf it doesn't hurt to get to know him better. You can be friends or maybe more when he's ready for that. Don't think of it as flirting, just be friendly.

Lauren T.