AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Don't tray with my heart

One time I was going to ask out my crush, who I'd liked for over a year. I was going to put a note in his...

OMG!!! this is awful! how immature!

by bunniesrock14 on 3/12/2013 6:58:48 PM

Well when i dated my crush everything was Perfect.... only he is and was a " Ladys man" I must ahve been stupid and not been verry good friends with this girl he dumped me for. Frown oh well you cant be nice to everyone i guess.

by smiles_face on 2/25/2013 10:59:02 PM

I have a crush at my school but I'm scared to date him cuz he makes fun of his exes like one is short & she's my friend so I drew her & my other friends so he found it a drew a ruler an put 5" then he humiliates the rest in public all the time now he dates some girl in 7th grade with lip piercings an ear cuffs any tips will help!

by cupid on 2/19/2013 10:25:05 PM

HELP!! I kinda sorta like love my bgf, but he just thinks of me as a friend. I've liked him for two or three years now and I told him a couple months ago that i liked him. We got in a huge fight and I wanted to talk to him again so I told him I didn't feel that way anymore. He had already told me he used to like me but he thought i wasn't interested. Recently, i was passing notes to my BFF about him and what I should do. She told me just forget about it until high school or something. But he found it and read all of it. He hasn't tried to talk to me or anything about it. He has a gf, but then again he always does. I just really wanna talk to him about it, but I don't want to start a fight again because that was really awful and hard for me. Please tell me what to do!!!!!!!

Hey iheartboyz815, since he hasn't said anything, I wouldn't. It's best to let this go especially since he has a girlfriend. If he comes around, then talk about it. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by iheartboyz815 on 2/15/2013 8:16:48 PM

That meanie!!!!!! He is not a true log then.

by loverosie15 on 2/12/2013 9:25:26 PM

Join My club- FashionTips101

by Eliza~! on 2/11/2013 1:27:07 PM

That guy sounds like he needs to grow up.

by ising990 on 2/9/2013 4:56:05 PM

How did he know you had the note or that it was even for him?

by myfatsquirrel on 2/9/2013 1:28:06 PM

HELP! This may not seem bad, but it is. So, my friend KNOWS that I like this guy, but she asked him out! She says she doesn't care that I like him even though they're dating, and I still text him ALL THE TIME but I just think its weird... what should I do? I mean, they've gone out a million times for 2 weeks at a time... and they're sure to break up soon but I can't help but flirting with him and I'm super jealous! How can I avoid making my bff angry but still hang around him and be flirty????

Hey girlie,

I know it's hard, but if your bff is dating him, try to be happy for her! Your friendship is stronger than your feelings for any guy, and deep down you really do want her to be happy. And you should never flirt with a guy who's dating someone, especially if that someone is your bff! Try being supportive of her and focusing your efforts on a guy who is available Smile Check out this post for more tips on what to do when you and your bff like the same guy! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/02/Boy-or-bestie.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Fashion_is_Life on 2/8/2013 11:20:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So my friend made me tell my crush that I like him she said to take a chance so today was the day I was going to tell him but then my other friend had the idea of writing a note asking whether or not he liked me so my friend wrote it and handed it to his cousin and I'm kinda scared of the outcome what do I do/say if he doesn't? And what do I do/say if he does like me? Thanks

hey! you just have to accept it and move on if he doesn't feel the same way ( in time you will I promise Smile) and if he does like you, congrats! just start a conversation like ask what kind of music he likes, and about other interests Smile

Helen S.