AN HOUR AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

2 HOURS AGO So you wanna start shaving? Here's how to talk to your 'rents about it: http://t.co/87ujES5HS2

3 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

COMMENTS

Don't tray with my heart

One time I was going to ask out my crush, who I'd liked for over a year. I was going to put a note in his...

that is soo immature and mean obviously he wasnt Prince Charming im bout to cry for you girl that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:10:15 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Careā™„

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:09:28 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod!!!!
Ok, so last friday i was sitting next to my crush in class and he wanted to know who onw of my team members liked. She told him that she would tell him if he answered truthfully a question. She asked him who the top five and bottom five girls in the class. when he aswered he said that 4 of the bottom five were my friends, say "a" "b" "c" and "d". Then he named 5 of the mean girls as the top five. he was absent all this week because he had a concussion. at first i was happy but now i feel really guilty for being happy he was hurt. Also, since i haven't seen him since he said that, i keep thinking of why i like him. how can i get over him please help!!! thanks Smile

Hey! Just think about how mean it was for him to rank the girls in your class (and for your friend to ask him to, geez) and over time I think you'll realize that a guy who would agree to do something like that isn't worth your time. good luck, girl!

Helen S.

by favcolorgreen on 2/7/2013 6:43:28 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/7/2013 6:09:37 PM

hes rude but if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/7/2013 4:57:35 PM

That was so immature of him! Ugh! Guys can be so stupid at times. Frown

by purplerainn on 2/7/2013 4:16:41 PM

please people can yall join my clubs its awesome so sign up now

by danalove on 2/7/2013 4:02:15 PM

MOD!!!!
Ok so since valentines day is coming up, I decided that I would do something sweet for my boyfriend (we've been dating for three months Laughing ) I decided that I am going to make him sugar cookies and I'm going to make them in the shape of a heart and decorate them, and I'm going to get him a cute card and maybe like a little bear or something. Is this a good idea for a gift???

Hey girl, if you like the gift you're giving your BF, then that's what matters.  Yes, it sounds like a great gift!

Karin E.