12 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

12 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

15 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

Crushin' hard? We're posting your love letters!

So you've been crushing on this person for...well, forever...and you're dying to say how you really feel. But, you know, in a safe, not-gonna-get-your-heart-broken way...

i despise v-day.....evil holiday......

by Prim on 2/8/2013 5:37:05 PM

angrybirds99,valentines day is the very best holiday ever! What's wrong with you?

by fashionfreak802 on 2/7/2013 8:12:51 PM

Gross I hate Valentines Day. It is the worst holiday ever invented... lol

by angrybirds99 on 2/7/2013 8:03:54 PM

sending one in soon!!!!

by Prim on 2/7/2013 7:46:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! HEY! So I just met this guy at the start of the school year & I seriously like him! One of the guys in my class said he likes me, & I think he might, but I'm kinda self conscious! I never really know! Anyways, I think I like him more than I have anyone else. He's cool, but I don't think he has the guts to ask me out! I keep daydreaming about this Valentine's day, so what can I do to make him like me? Anything I could say to him? (BTW I DONT want to come out & say I like him, for the sake of our relationship now, if you know what I mean!) THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!

hey! you can never "make" someone like you, but you can get to know him better and see if the two of you have a connection. You can usually tell really quickly and it's either there or it's not, so no matter how much you like him, the best you can do is be yourself, say hi, and hope he appreciates you for the amazing person you are Smile if he doesn't that's ok, someone else will, I promise!

Helen S.

by emusrule on 2/7/2013 7:25:49 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:13:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
hi! so I REALLY like a guy, let call him dan, well one of dan's best friends is my really good friend. I told her that I like dan and she said that she thinks he likes me back... But he never talks to me! and whenever we text he usually does like one word texts like "ya" and "okay" and he doesn't seem like he likes me, but she says that he does.. what do you think?? PLEASE HELP ME!! beacause valentines day is comin up soon.... thank u!

Hey! try saying hi to him in the hallway and see what he does. If he's acting really shy, or seems pleasantly surprised and starts talking to you, then he could like you. But if he just seems confused or cold he might not feel the same way.

Helen S.

by kkheartspink on 2/7/2013 6:41:31 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/7/2013 6:16:37 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/7/2013 4:56:48 PM

hiSmile I have a high school band workshop coming up at a local university during the day (go oboe!) and we were told to dress up... I don't know what to wear! I have a dress and a pencil skirt and sweater, but I don't know what would be considered appropriate! thanksSmile

hey Chica, I don't know much about Band, but that should be fine. Try asking an upperclassman what to wear first though.

Hannah H.