4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Poppy Drops tattoo earrings under $10

When Poppy Drops first landed on my desk—labeled as “tiny, tattoo earrings”—I thought of the stick-on earrings I wore as a little girl. They were fun…until they...

IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3
Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:17:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Would a cute way to ask out my crush be to write "yes"on a valentine and giving it to him? This past week he almost asked me out but he chickened out, so I though I'd answer the question without him asking, what do you think?

Hey girlie,

I think that is super cute if you are sure he was going to ask you out! I hope everything works out for you, and have a great Valentine's Day!

Meghan D.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/8/2013 10:01:08 PM

These things are so adorable! I got my ears pierced for the first time when I was 7 or 8... these would've made me the happiest girl in the world if I had some before then!

by purplerainn on 2/8/2013 9:37:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On Tuesday I found out my crush likes me. He was going to ask me out one day this week, but her chickened out. Do you think he could be waiting for valentines day to ask me out?

Hey Pugglegirl1008, maybe. Why don't you make the first move? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/8/2013 7:10:04 PM

I guess that would be pretty cool for someone that doesnt have their ears pierced!

by TaylorKate on 2/8/2013 6:54:11 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/8/2013 4:53:36 PM

Okay, I didn't get my ears pierced until recently but for you girls who don't have your ears pieced I guess this is sorta cool. Sounds better that the magnetic ones that hurt ridiculously bad. My little brother wants to get a black stud like Zane from 1D so as a joke, I am going to get him a magnetic one. HAHAHA!

by JellyBeanChick on 2/8/2013 10:05:13 AM

i just wanted to say those are super cute if you dont hav earrings and if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/8/2013 8:56:53 AM