11 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

13 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

14 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Fair warning: Starting a food fight could get ya arrested

Food fights kind of seem like the pinnacle of the cliché school experience, right? There you are, eating your PB&J and minding your own business...

I remember when I got in a food fight,we were throwing carrots and corn,not yogurt or anything. We still had to clean up though :/

by audz1199 on 2/8/2013 7:28:49 AM

lol that's a bit ridiculous. there has been food fights at my school, and all we got was demerits, definitely not arrested!

by emmulee on 2/7/2013 8:31:56 PM

food fights never happen... do they?

by badatbasketball on 2/7/2013 7:43:02 PM

I think getting arrested for a food fight is kind of ridiculous.

by supersingershannon on 2/7/2013 7:23:20 PM

first of all, i'd luv to be in a food fight!!! second....arrest is a little far, suspension would be enough.....

by Prim on 2/7/2013 7:20:09 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:12:12 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:11:39 PM

Arresting seems a little bit much; lol.

by i<3cake on 2/7/2013 6:49:14 PM

I've always wanted to be in a food fight. Smile And arresting them would be WAY too far. My parents would probably just kind of laugh about it tbh...

by LovePeaceHope on 2/7/2013 6:25:42 PM