Show yourself the love: V-Day jewelry to gift to Y-O-U

This year, we’re not waitin’ on some guy to buy us the cute V-Day jewelry we’re lusting after—we’re treating ourselves! After all, Feb. 14 is as good...

Ok, so I have a freind.And she is pretty much the worst.I mean, I can't even begin t explain.She ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS fights with me over the tinyest things known to man!!!!!Whenever i say "Let's take a little break.", then shes always mad at me and glares at me in school.It's like, I have to be her freind, or she will get me.Me, her, and some of my other freinds all play together, so I can't just ignore her.I'm not that kind of person that is mean.I'm really not.PLEASE PLEASE help me!

by kmiddings on 2/8/2013 10:40:37 AM

Is there any way to delete a club you made? Thanks!!

Hey Lady Grey, to delete your club send an email to and explain to her your reasonings for wanting to remove it. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Lady Grey on 2/8/2013 8:29:53 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:07:19 PM

by JellyBeanChick on 2/7/2013 7:01:46 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/7/2013 6:17:57 PM

The earrings from Charlotte Russe are ADORABLE! That's my favorite store, so I'll have to stop by there the next time I go to the mall and see if they have a pair. (:

by purplerainn on 2/7/2013 4:37:01 PM

those are so cute i would by the ploket for my friend because it has a C in it and her name is Claire by the way if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/7/2013 4:04:46 PM

Mod mod mod
What are some funny/cute things to say/do to a guy at karate? I was thinking of dropping my helmet right in front of him so he could pick it up and we can start a convo from there, or could I ask him for help with a kick? I'm friends with his friend, so could I just start being funny with the friend and wait for my crush to join along? What are some super hilarious things to say in front of a guy? Thanksss Laughing

Hey Girl, being yourself is what guys really do find attractive. Your ideas seem really cute. If you're trying to make him laugh, any joke that you and your guy friend thinks is funny should do.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by isabellec on 2/7/2013 4:02:12 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?