Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

13 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

14 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

10 ways he'll sweep you off your feet on V-Day

Wondering what your crush has planned for you on Valentine’s Day? As hard as it can be sometimes to figure out what your cutie is...

MOD MOD MOD My boyfriend Got me all happy for valentines by saying stuff like "I Think i know what im gonna do,I Might buy 11 flowers and have a note saying, ill love u to the last flower dies and have one fake flower'' Well thats what he said and i was so happy and i couldnt wait, so in the morninng i went to the store bout a bunch of chocolate and candy and gave it to him, and i didnt get a hug, or i love you,or a thank you So I thought maybe in the afternoon he will do something for me, so the bakery we went too for lunch was giving out FREE little cakes for anything u buy so he bought a pop for Himself and for valentines he gave me the cake.Even this other guy dating a girl for only a week gave her a teddy bear from the dollar store which is really cheap,i got nothing.Tommorow were going to hang out At his house, and i dont know what to say to him...I feel very disappointed,its almost like he's dating me cause he feels guilty for what happened last year(He cheated)I still loved him

Hey girl! Tricky situation, but you're entitled to how you feel. The best thing to do would be to let him know how you're feeling about today. Sounds like you guys have a complicated past and it would probably do you both good to clear the air a bit. Good luck! Happy Valentine's Day!

xo

Taeler L.

by mozilla10 on 2/14/2013 6:31:14 PM

I want to marry Scott B!!!!

by angel15 on 2/14/2013 6:08:07 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:17:43 PM

Mod!!
I like this guy and the other father was poking my face and being really flirty with me. Yesterday he was telling me how sometime someone is going to ask me to be their girlfriend. Do you think he is going to ask me out?? Thanks in advance!!

hey girl! hmm, I'm a bit confused by the second sentence you wrote. But yeah, I'd say it's very possible he will ask you out. Fingers crossed for ya ;)

xoxo

Katie L.

by Fabulouis on 2/13/2013 2:42:15 PM

I've been texting this one guy a lot and we're in the same study hall but he never talks to me. He's told me that he's shy and doesn't know what to talk about, so how can I step up and keep a convo going?

You have to find things in common, whether its a hobby or a class you share. That way you can talk about that subject and start the convo up. The more you know about him the easier its gonna be to talk to him. Dont give up! It will get easier as you get to know him more. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Breezy28 on 2/12/2013 9:16:33 PM

HELP!
Hey there Smile I'm 17. I have prom in April. No date yet! Any tips on how to get one?
Thanks Smile

by TheOneWithTheFace on 2/12/2013 6:41:41 PM

MOD well! I am really confused with my feelings! I, sometimes, think that i have a crush on my guy friend! And sometimes I snap out of it and tell myseslf that its probably nothing and we're just friends. We talk a lot and text each other amd sometimes I feel that he likes me. But I am not sure! Is it normal to be confused like this? Is there any way of figuring out if I actually like him? HELP! Frown
Thanks!

Hey girl, it's totally normal to be confused about  your feelings for a guy friend.  You're the only one who can figure out if you like him or not.  Give things some time and see how you feel.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by mademoisellexX on 2/12/2013 10:56:04 AM

Help!!
I know this might sound weird, but I don't have a crush , but I want one! It is kind of embarrassing when my friends and I are talking about boys and who we like, and I have to say that no one is on my mind! What should I do?

Hey girl, relax, there's no need to rush the crush.  If you don't have romantic, crush-y feelings for anyone yet, don't sweat it.  Just be honest and tell your friends you're not really crushin' on anyone.  That's totally fine.
Karin E.

by Hotchocolates on 2/11/2013 8:53:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD KOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Im a little jealous of my friend cause she got asked to the 5th grade dance by a boy in our class that likes her and I think that boys in my class dont ask me vecause Im hostile and strong. I have a military background(due to my brother who is currently over seas love ya bro). How can I be less hostile and likeable. Hostlity os just my nature. Thanks.

Hey girl, while being strong is an awesome characteristic, being hostile (defined as unfriendly or antagonistic) is not a good way to make any friends in general.  Check out GL's ice breakers for ways to chat up boys in your class.  Just do your best to be respectful of everyone around you (including those boys).  Good luck!

Karin E.

by hgrules on 2/11/2013 6:44:26 AM

Where can I find these boys? They don't exist in my city.

by reaj711 on 2/9/2013 10:32:43 PM