3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

4 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

10 ways he'll sweep you off your feet on V-Day

Wondering what your crush has planned for you on Valentine’s Day? As hard as it can be sometimes to figure out what your cutie is...

I love Scott's and Ike's ideas.... Soon cute!

by kittycat99kmb on 2/9/2013 3:19:38 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/9/2013 1:31:15 PM

Okay so I just slipped up on my diet. BIG TIME. I had a lot of unhealthy food for breakfast without even noticing and now I feel sick to my stomach. What do I do?

Hey girl, everyone has cravings, it's totally okay. Don't feel bad about it. Just work out harder today! Let yourself have some junkfood once in a while.

lauren r.

by rockmusicfanatic on 2/9/2013 2:48:12 AM

Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it.

by transform2314 on 2/9/2013 1:35:35 AM

Mod!!
So this guy and I have a thing but we are not dating. I know I should do something for him for Valentines day but I don't know what. I feel like it just makes it harder because of the fact that we aren't actually dating. Any ideas?

Hey girl, just get him something small. Like some candy and a nice card. Keep it simple this time around.

lauren r.

by klc233 on 2/9/2013 1:24:06 AM

MOD MODERATOR MOD MOD MODERATOR
UGH so I've liked a guy for a year now and I don't known if I should get over him or what because I think he liked me or likes me now and I still like him and I just don't know if I should give up or not. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

It's totally ok to not be sure how you feel! Maybe you could get to know him as friends to see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he might like you.

Meghan D.

by Gigilove321 on 2/8/2013 11:00:17 PM

Mod Mod Mod
soon I am going on a trip and im flying and my parents arent coming (there will be our coach and like 20-30 other girls) and i need to know what are some amazing songs i can listen to... I need a lot! and i hate when your ears hurt because of the change in air pressure so how do you stop that ps. last time i flew gum didnt work.. well it did until i stopped later that night ( i cant have my ears hurting because i have a competition the next day and its major!
thx

Hey girlie,

Check out these posts for tons of songs and music artists we love, and visit our entertainment section for tons more suggestions! As for the ear pressure, gum definitely helps and so does yawning/opening your jaws while landing. The pressure will be back to normal a little after landing. Have a great trip and good luck!

Meghan D.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 2/8/2013 10:50:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy in grade eight, but I'm in grade seven, so I've never talked to him before, I don't even know his name Frown! I want to get to know him more and become friends first, but I don't know how I can start talking to him. It would be weird for me to randomly go up to him and say hi. I have gym with his class on Thursdays. My school is doing candy gram for Valentine's, and I want to give him candy, but I don't know his name or homeroom. Do you have any advice? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

If you want to get to know him more, I don't think it would be that weird to introduce yourself an say hi! If you have gym with him, maybe you could start talking to him about that or just start talking to him after class and talk about your other classes! If you introduce yourself to him before then you could send him a candy gram, or if not it's okay to start talking to him after that--it's okay if you don't talk to him before Valentine's Day! Just introduce yourself to him and start a casual conversation Smile I'm sure he would be happy to get to know you too!

Meghan D.

by cloudyday on 2/8/2013 9:07:03 PM

Although most of these ideas are super adorable, I can't help but fall in love with Erik S's remark! There is something so simple, yet so romantic, about dancing with the one that you love, even if there is no music in the background. Please marry me! <3

by purplerainn on 2/8/2013 8:59:07 PM