13 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 girl watches her fave flick on a 32-inch purple LED 720P HDTV w/ built-in DVD player from @Sceptre_Inc:

12 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

13 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

10 ways he'll sweep you off your feet on V-Day

Wondering what your crush has planned for you on Valentine’s Day? As hard as it can be sometimes to figure out what your cutie is...

So I have a really nice boyfriend and all, and I really like him. The problem is that he never makes a move. Never asks me on dates or to dances. When we hugged for the first time, I had to make the move. I really like him, and I don't mind asking HIM on dates, I just think he could make some moves. I don't know how to get him to, exactly. Can you help?

Hey SILly0905, mhmm. You could ask him to in a jokingly/flirty way. Try something like: "You're so cute when you're aggressive" or "Why do you always make me make the first move? Don't you like me?" Something cute that won't leave him feeling embarrassed. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SILly0905 on 2/8/2013 8:21:19 PM

So I did what this other mod told me to do about saying yes to my crush to go out when my friend liked him. Well now my friend is mad at me Frown I kinda regret saying yes now but at the same time im glad because hes actually really caring and sweet Smile But should i just let my friend drift away and just be mad at me or should i try and reason with ( even though shes super stubborn and hard to reason with lol ) also i told her that real friends would be happy with whatever their decisions were she didnt seem to understand... Frown

Hey danizzsaysrawr, you have to put yourself in your friend's shoes. How would you feel if she started dating your crush? Give her some time to get over it, but at least tell her or write a note explaining how sorry you are. If I were you I would stop talking to the boy, to save my friend's feelings. You could explain that you like him but just can't talk to him right now. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by danizzsaysrawr on 2/8/2013 6:53:07 PM

5 and 8 are adorable.Any one who would do that would be amazing!

by emmacd on 2/8/2013 5:45:54 PM

Scott B., 14- MARRY ME. Smile

by soccacheer on 2/8/2013 5:41:33 PM

idk what id do if the first one happend to me... 3 is super cute!!! 4 is so cute!!! id love if someone dd that to me!!!!! 6 s awwwww!!!!!Smile and 10= <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

by ims on 2/8/2013 5:39:56 PM

I swooned at #8! Weird thing is, I've never swooned at anything! Too cute. Smile

by puddinface7 on 2/8/2013 5:16:23 PM

Aww #8 and #10 are ridiculously adorable. Anyone who would do that has to be amazing!

by bonbon7810 on 2/8/2013 4:45:12 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥
btw those are totes adorbs i love them !!! <3

by nazirah817 on 2/8/2013 4:40:03 PM

Aww I hope my Boyfriend does that

by DancerChick970 on 2/8/2013 4:30:12 PM

Single Pringle ready to mingle!!! That's me and a bunch of my friends ;)

by puella94 on 2/8/2013 4:13:16 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!