10 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

11 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

14 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

10 ways he'll sweep you off your feet on V-Day

Wondering what your crush has planned for you on Valentine’s Day? As hard as it can be sometimes to figure out what your cutie is...

Awwww. Why can't guys at my school do sweet stuff like this?

by ags1024 on 2/8/2013 4:05:56 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/8/2013 3:59:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my friend said this junior approached her and told her he likes me (we're sophomores). Throughout the course of the next three days she said he won't stop talking about me, he almost asked me out, but he was to chicken, and he said he wants to ask me out but he's afraid I'll say no and break his heart. Little does he know I've been crushing on him this whole school year. With V-day coming up I think he might try to ask me out. (I would say yes)I want to try to amp up the flirting and maybe get him something a little extra for V-day. What should I do?

Hey Pugglegirl1008, maybe joke around or compliment him a little more. That will let him know you're into him. For V-day get him some chocolate or a heart with a little poem on it. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/8/2013 12:19:14 PM

So I got rejected by my crush. His friend said that he likes someone else. So since I'm a bit of a facebook stalker lol, I found out his 3 girlfriends he had after he rejected me. My crush is really hot, and not to be mean, but the gf's he had are not the prettiest flowers in the garden if you know what I mean. I thought they would look like models compared to me... I mean, I'm not like "model beautiful" but I'm just surprised he would choose them. In the beginning, he acted like he liked me! Why would he reject me like that and go for girls like them? There's plenty of pretty girls that like him too. What's his deal?

Hey isabellec, mhmm maybe he doesn't think he's attractive enough for those girls. Some people are really insecure. Or maybe those girls have something that the others don't. Maybe they're really fun to hang with or enjoy the same things as him. No matter the reason, everything happens for a purpose. So maybe you got rejected because there's someone better out there for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by isabellec on 2/8/2013 11:55:00 AM

Mod mod mod
So Valentine's Day is next week... Should I 'fess up to my crush? I get really shy around him. A few days ago, he smiled and waved at me, and I smiled back, but then I knew he was gonna touch my hair or face, so I ran away. I just get nervous when he's near. I told him I liked him before on fb, and he supposedly saw it. But that was like 2 months ago. He's already asked me like 3 months ago if I liked him. I said no to avoid rejection. Should I tell him "I need to talk to you. I'm sorry about saying I didn't like you like 3 months ago, I did. I just didn't wanna get rejected. And do you like me? I'm noticing that you joke around with me a lot and you like to touch my hair and tickle my neck, and that one time you asked me if I liked you......" Thanks (:

Hey kittycatmeowmeowchelsea, this guy definitely sounds like he likes you. I would either start talking to him now or wait until V-day and let him know how you feel. Maybe leave a note in his locker with your name and number or ask if he'd like to go out sometime. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 2/8/2013 11:38:13 AM

#8 and #10 are the best! I wish someone would do this for me, but I'm gonna spend Valentine's Day in my room moping around listening to non-love songs like Green Day and such.

by teampeetapercy on 2/8/2013 11:26:10 AM

Awww<3 Do any of these guys want to be my boyfriend?!? Sadly, I'm totally available!! haha

by maggie183 on 2/8/2013 11:17:02 AM