1 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

2 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

COMMENTS

10 ways he'll sweep you off your feet on V-Day

Wondering what your crush has planned for you on Valentine’s Day? As hard as it can be sometimes to figure out what your cutie is...

MOD MOD MOD My boyfriend Got me all happy for valentines by saying stuff like "I Think i know what im gonna do,I Might buy 11 flowers and have a note saying, ill love u to the last flower dies and have one fake flower'' Well thats what he said and i was so happy and i couldnt wait, so in the morninng i went to the store bout a bunch of chocolate and candy and gave it to him, and i didnt get a hug, or i love you,or a thank you So I thought maybe in the afternoon he will do something for me, so the bakery we went too for lunch was giving out FREE little cakes for anything u buy so he bought a pop for Himself and for valentines he gave me the cake.Even this other guy dating a girl for only a week gave her a teddy bear from the dollar store which is really cheap,i got nothing.Tommorow were going to hang out At his house, and i dont know what to say to him...I feel very disappointed,its almost like he's dating me cause he feels guilty for what happened last year(He cheated)I still loved him

Hey girl! Tricky situation, but you're entitled to how you feel. The best thing to do would be to let him know how you're feeling about today. Sounds like you guys have a complicated past and it would probably do you both good to clear the air a bit. Good luck! Happy Valentine's Day!

xo

Taeler L.

by mozilla10 on 2/14/2013 6:31:14 PM

I want to marry Scott B!!!!

by angel15 on 2/14/2013 6:08:07 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:17:43 PM

Mod!!
I like this guy and the other father was poking my face and being really flirty with me. Yesterday he was telling me how sometime someone is going to ask me to be their girlfriend. Do you think he is going to ask me out?? Thanks in advance!!

hey girl! hmm, I'm a bit confused by the second sentence you wrote. But yeah, I'd say it's very possible he will ask you out. Fingers crossed for ya ;)

xoxo

Katie L.

by Fabulouis on 2/13/2013 2:42:15 PM

I've been texting this one guy a lot and we're in the same study hall but he never talks to me. He's told me that he's shy and doesn't know what to talk about, so how can I step up and keep a convo going?

You have to find things in common, whether its a hobby or a class you share. That way you can talk about that subject and start the convo up. The more you know about him the easier its gonna be to talk to him. Dont give up! It will get easier as you get to know him more. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Breezy28 on 2/12/2013 9:16:33 PM

HELP!
Hey there Smile I'm 17. I have prom in April. No date yet! Any tips on how to get one?
Thanks Smile

by TheOneWithTheFace on 2/12/2013 6:41:41 PM

MOD well! I am really confused with my feelings! I, sometimes, think that i have a crush on my guy friend! And sometimes I snap out of it and tell myseslf that its probably nothing and we're just friends. We talk a lot and text each other amd sometimes I feel that he likes me. But I am not sure! Is it normal to be confused like this? Is there any way of figuring out if I actually like him? HELP! Frown
Thanks!

Hey girl, it's totally normal to be confused about  your feelings for a guy friend.  You're the only one who can figure out if you like him or not.  Give things some time and see how you feel.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by mademoisellexX on 2/12/2013 10:56:04 AM

Help!!
I know this might sound weird, but I don't have a crush , but I want one! It is kind of embarrassing when my friends and I are talking about boys and who we like, and I have to say that no one is on my mind! What should I do?

Hey girl, relax, there's no need to rush the crush.  If you don't have romantic, crush-y feelings for anyone yet, don't sweat it.  Just be honest and tell your friends you're not really crushin' on anyone.  That's totally fine.
Karin E.

by Hotchocolates on 2/11/2013 8:53:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD KOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Im a little jealous of my friend cause she got asked to the 5th grade dance by a boy in our class that likes her and I think that boys in my class dont ask me vecause Im hostile and strong. I have a military background(due to my brother who is currently over seas love ya bro). How can I be less hostile and likeable. Hostlity os just my nature. Thanks.

Hey girl, while being strong is an awesome characteristic, being hostile (defined as unfriendly or antagonistic) is not a good way to make any friends in general.  Check out GL's ice breakers for ways to chat up boys in your class.  Just do your best to be respectful of everyone around you (including those boys).  Good luck!

Karin E.

by hgrules on 2/11/2013 6:44:26 AM

Where can I find these boys? They don't exist in my city.

by reaj711 on 2/9/2013 10:32:43 PM

I love Scott's and Ike's ideas.... Soon cute!

by kittycat99kmb on 2/9/2013 3:19:38 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/9/2013 1:31:15 PM

Okay so I just slipped up on my diet. BIG TIME. I had a lot of unhealthy food for breakfast without even noticing and now I feel sick to my stomach. What do I do?

Hey girl, everyone has cravings, it's totally okay. Don't feel bad about it. Just work out harder today! Let yourself have some junkfood once in a while.

lauren r.

by rockmusicfanatic on 2/9/2013 2:48:12 AM

Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it.

by transform2314 on 2/9/2013 1:35:35 AM

Mod!!
So this guy and I have a thing but we are not dating. I know I should do something for him for Valentines day but I don't know what. I feel like it just makes it harder because of the fact that we aren't actually dating. Any ideas?

Hey girl, just get him something small. Like some candy and a nice card. Keep it simple this time around.

lauren r.

by klc233 on 2/9/2013 1:24:06 AM

MOD MODERATOR MOD MOD MODERATOR
UGH so I've liked a guy for a year now and I don't known if I should get over him or what because I think he liked me or likes me now and I still like him and I just don't know if I should give up or not. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

It's totally ok to not be sure how you feel! Maybe you could get to know him as friends to see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he might like you.

Meghan D.

by Gigilove321 on 2/8/2013 11:00:17 PM

Mod Mod Mod
soon I am going on a trip and im flying and my parents arent coming (there will be our coach and like 20-30 other girls) and i need to know what are some amazing songs i can listen to... I need a lot! and i hate when your ears hurt because of the change in air pressure so how do you stop that ps. last time i flew gum didnt work.. well it did until i stopped later that night ( i cant have my ears hurting because i have a competition the next day and its major!
thx

Hey girlie,

Check out these posts for tons of songs and music artists we love, and visit our entertainment section for tons more suggestions! As for the ear pressure, gum definitely helps and so does yawning/opening your jaws while landing. The pressure will be back to normal a little after landing. Have a great trip and good luck!

Meghan D.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 2/8/2013 10:50:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy in grade eight, but I'm in grade seven, so I've never talked to him before, I don't even know his name Frown! I want to get to know him more and become friends first, but I don't know how I can start talking to him. It would be weird for me to randomly go up to him and say hi. I have gym with his class on Thursdays. My school is doing candy gram for Valentine's, and I want to give him candy, but I don't know his name or homeroom. Do you have any advice? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

If you want to get to know him more, I don't think it would be that weird to introduce yourself an say hi! If you have gym with him, maybe you could start talking to him about that or just start talking to him after class and talk about your other classes! If you introduce yourself to him before then you could send him a candy gram, or if not it's okay to start talking to him after that--it's okay if you don't talk to him before Valentine's Day! Just introduce yourself to him and start a casual conversation Smile I'm sure he would be happy to get to know you too!

Meghan D.

by cloudyday on 2/8/2013 9:07:03 PM

Although most of these ideas are super adorable, I can't help but fall in love with Erik S's remark! There is something so simple, yet so romantic, about dancing with the one that you love, even if there is no music in the background. Please marry me! <3

by purplerainn on 2/8/2013 8:59:07 PM

Dear Scott B., 14
Marry me?

by TropicRaine on 2/8/2013 8:45:30 PM

So I have a really nice boyfriend and all, and I really like him. The problem is that he never makes a move. Never asks me on dates or to dances. When we hugged for the first time, I had to make the move. I really like him, and I don't mind asking HIM on dates, I just think he could make some moves. I don't know how to get him to, exactly. Can you help?

Hey SILly0905, mhmm. You could ask him to in a jokingly/flirty way. Try something like: "You're so cute when you're aggressive" or "Why do you always make me make the first move? Don't you like me?" Something cute that won't leave him feeling embarrassed. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SILly0905 on 2/8/2013 8:21:19 PM

So I did what this other mod told me to do about saying yes to my crush to go out when my friend liked him. Well now my friend is mad at me Frown I kinda regret saying yes now but at the same time im glad because hes actually really caring and sweet Smile But should i just let my friend drift away and just be mad at me or should i try and reason with ( even though shes super stubborn and hard to reason with lol ) also i told her that real friends would be happy with whatever their decisions were she didnt seem to understand... Frown

Hey danizzsaysrawr, you have to put yourself in your friend's shoes. How would you feel if she started dating your crush? Give her some time to get over it, but at least tell her or write a note explaining how sorry you are. If I were you I would stop talking to the boy, to save my friend's feelings. You could explain that you like him but just can't talk to him right now. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by danizzsaysrawr on 2/8/2013 6:53:07 PM

5 and 8 are adorable.Any one who would do that would be amazing!

by emmacd on 2/8/2013 5:45:54 PM

Scott B., 14- MARRY ME. Smile

by soccacheer on 2/8/2013 5:41:33 PM

idk what id do if the first one happend to me... 3 is super cute!!! 4 is so cute!!! id love if someone dd that to me!!!!! 6 s awwwww!!!!!Smile and 10= <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

by ims on 2/8/2013 5:39:56 PM

I swooned at #8! Weird thing is, I've never swooned at anything! Too cute. Smile

by puddinface7 on 2/8/2013 5:16:23 PM

Aww #8 and #10 are ridiculously adorable. Anyone who would do that has to be amazing!

by bonbon7810 on 2/8/2013 4:45:12 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥
btw those are totes adorbs i love them !!! <3

by nazirah817 on 2/8/2013 4:40:03 PM

Aww I hope my Boyfriend does that

by DancerChick970 on 2/8/2013 4:30:12 PM

Single Pringle ready to mingle!!! That's me and a bunch of my friends ;)

by puella94 on 2/8/2013 4:13:16 PM

Awwww. Why can't guys at my school do sweet stuff like this?

by ags1024 on 2/8/2013 4:05:56 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/8/2013 3:59:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my friend said this junior approached her and told her he likes me (we're sophomores). Throughout the course of the next three days she said he won't stop talking about me, he almost asked me out, but he was to chicken, and he said he wants to ask me out but he's afraid I'll say no and break his heart. Little does he know I've been crushing on him this whole school year. With V-day coming up I think he might try to ask me out. (I would say yes)I want to try to amp up the flirting and maybe get him something a little extra for V-day. What should I do?

Hey Pugglegirl1008, maybe joke around or compliment him a little more. That will let him know you're into him. For V-day get him some chocolate or a heart with a little poem on it. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/8/2013 12:19:14 PM

So I got rejected by my crush. His friend said that he likes someone else. So since I'm a bit of a facebook stalker lol, I found out his 3 girlfriends he had after he rejected me. My crush is really hot, and not to be mean, but the gf's he had are not the prettiest flowers in the garden if you know what I mean. I thought they would look like models compared to me... I mean, I'm not like "model beautiful" but I'm just surprised he would choose them. In the beginning, he acted like he liked me! Why would he reject me like that and go for girls like them? There's plenty of pretty girls that like him too. What's his deal?

Hey isabellec, mhmm maybe he doesn't think he's attractive enough for those girls. Some people are really insecure. Or maybe those girls have something that the others don't. Maybe they're really fun to hang with or enjoy the same things as him. No matter the reason, everything happens for a purpose. So maybe you got rejected because there's someone better out there for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by isabellec on 2/8/2013 11:55:00 AM

Mod mod mod
So Valentine's Day is next week... Should I 'fess up to my crush? I get really shy around him. A few days ago, he smiled and waved at me, and I smiled back, but then I knew he was gonna touch my hair or face, so I ran away. I just get nervous when he's near. I told him I liked him before on fb, and he supposedly saw it. But that was like 2 months ago. He's already asked me like 3 months ago if I liked him. I said no to avoid rejection. Should I tell him "I need to talk to you. I'm sorry about saying I didn't like you like 3 months ago, I did. I just didn't wanna get rejected. And do you like me? I'm noticing that you joke around with me a lot and you like to touch my hair and tickle my neck, and that one time you asked me if I liked you......" Thanks (:

Hey kittycatmeowmeowchelsea, this guy definitely sounds like he likes you. I would either start talking to him now or wait until V-day and let him know how you feel. Maybe leave a note in his locker with your name and number or ask if he'd like to go out sometime. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 2/8/2013 11:38:13 AM

#8 and #10 are the best! I wish someone would do this for me, but I'm gonna spend Valentine's Day in my room moping around listening to non-love songs like Green Day and such.

by teampeetapercy on 2/8/2013 11:26:10 AM

Awww<3 Do any of these guys want to be my boyfriend?!? Sadly, I'm totally available!! haha

by maggie183 on 2/8/2013 11:17:02 AM