26 MINUTES AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

AN HOUR AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

2 HOURS AGO Sprinkling *this* in your cereal could make all the difference: http://t.co/eB66NoXsEJ

COMMENTS

1D teases their new 3D flick

Behind-the-scenes footage. Sneak peeks of the highly anticipated 1D world tour. Clips of this absolutely dreamy boy band shirtless—and in 3D! It’s official: as of this week...

I want to see it with my fellow directioner besties. In theaters. 1D3D looks awesome.

by julybaby01 on 2/10/2013 3:43:52 PM

EEKKKKKKK!!!! I am so excited!!! I am soooooooo going to see the movie!!!!! My fave band member is Niall James Horan. Why you might ask. He is sweet, funny and has a GREAT personallity.I will ALWAYS and FOREVER LOVE 1D!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 2/10/2013 12:25:32 PM

OMG!!! i cant wait for their movie and their perfume! i wish they both came out today!
if anyone needs advice on anything post a comment on my profile and i will answer any problems or questions within one or two days! thanks! <3 onedirectionlurve

by onedirectionlurve on 2/10/2013 12:08:32 PM

Omg I can't even imagine how many girls are going to be at te movies the first day O_o #ohgeez and I seriously can't decide who's my favorite!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/9/2013 6:38:47 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club,
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! You can find it on my profile(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/9/2013 6:12:23 PM

Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it.
Come on over to Alphas United!

by transform2314 on 2/9/2013 4:21:49 PM

I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN. OOOOMMMMGGGGG IM OBSESSED WITH 1D!!!! <333 I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM ON THE BIG SCREEN AHHHH!!! <3333

by tswiftluver13 on 2/9/2013 3:00:18 PM

Also go join my club called Infinite Directioners! I am currently looking for officers so go become one! I will also post weekly updates about 1D news and things so if you want to be in the know for all things 1D, then go join my club!

Smile x Bella

by bellasocceralpha78 on 2/9/2013 2:10:25 PM

Actually Liam says "I've always wanted a little brother, now I've got four." And its kind of funny because right now I'm listening to the 1D X-Factor performances! They've come so far! Plus I'm going to the movie premiere (if there is one in my town) with my other directioner friends! Can't wait!!!!

by bellasocceralpha78 on 2/9/2013 2:00:08 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/9/2013 1:29:48 PM