AN HOUR AGO Brighten up with the sweetest trend on the scene: http://t.co/rkPfWPjkcV

2 HOURS AGO RIP Grandpa Grande: http://t.co/esBmqvu2gn

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 give back with @giveforgranted's T.O. crew neck sweater: http://t.co/WgraIyeIXm

COMMENTS

1D teases their new 3D flick

Behind-the-scenes footage. Sneak peeks of the highly anticipated 1D world tour. Clips of this absolutely dreamy boy band shirtless—and in 3D! It’s official: as of this week...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Niall nd Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek CAN NOT WAIT

by codyvictoriamiranda on 2/9/2013 11:40:26 AM

Asdfghjkl; brb I'm dying! Oh my god. I can't wait! They're all so perfect...and when Liam says, "I've always wanted a little brother, but now I have four of them" I died. He's so adorable. <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/9/2013 11:36:03 AM

my favorite 1D member would be Niall. I SAW HIM SHIRTLESS IN THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!! dying. I can't believe it is in 3D too. its like they are gonna be giving me my own private concert!! EEK!!!!! i bet it is coming out August 29 cuz thats Liam's birthdayy

by allyluvsgl on 2/9/2013 10:47:05 AM

I saw the trailer yesterday! It seems like a GREAAAAAT movie!!! I hope I have enough money by August so I can see it...eeeeek! And I thought Liam said "I've always wanted a little brother, now I've got four" awwwww

by pinklol56 on 2/9/2013 8:47:34 AM

it was actually liam that said "i always wanted a little brother..." but oh well, its sweet either way ^_^

by jellybeans4119 on 2/9/2013 1:09:44 AM

OMG I CANNOT WAIT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH IT WAS OUT TODAY EKKKKKKKKK

by mooncool7 on 2/9/2013 12:47:01 AM

MOD!
I need to get a gift for a person on my dance team and it's $10-15 dollars what should I getttt?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could make a personal gift like a framed picture of you with the rest of your team, or a dance accessory that she could wear to practice. Other safe bets are jewelry or a cute lipgloss or nail polish! I'm sure she will love whatever you give her Smile

Meghan D.