AN HOUR AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

1 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

Big snow? 20 things to do this weekend

We’re gearing up for a weekend of cocoa, puffer coats and (sigh) shoveling. Up the fun factor with our top-20 list of fun things to...

Hey GL chicas!Check out my club,
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch.Please check it out girlies! You can find it on my profile(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/9/2013 7:53:26 PM

@purplerainn I feel you girl, I live in NC, I used to live in VA (:

by nazirah817 on 2/9/2013 7:51:03 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/9/2013 1:30:43 PM

I live in Connecticut and it's like more than a foot deep and its still snowing. But like no one can drive at all so i can't hang out with friends and i really want to snuggle up with my bf and watch movies but no one can drive so basically i can't do much.

by luv798 on 2/9/2013 10:18:18 AM

MOD!
I'm addicted to iFunny! I feel bad about looking at it because they can be inappropriate but it's really funny. I can't get off of it! I feel bad though!!! I'm sosooo guilty! IDK what to do! =(

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk to your parents about installing a blocker on your computer or reading the posts before you see them. That way you can still see the funny ones without accidentally seeing anything inappropriate!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/8/2013 11:28:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, I still haven't received my subscription of GL February/March, and I haven't heard back from anyone after I told the subscription department about it.
What's going on? I really want to get it! I come running home from school, hoping to see the magazine in my mailbox, but it's never there!!

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your subscription, I'm sure your magazine will be there soon! You can follow up with our subscription department by visiting secure.girlslife.com, and they'll help you get everything taken care of. Thanks for subscribing to GL!

Meghan D.

by Jubijubi7 on 2/8/2013 9:57:40 PM

Living in North Carolina gets to be so boring during the winter. There's hardly ever any snow! It was 61 degrees and rainy today. Frown

by purplerainn on 2/8/2013 9:16:39 PM

ugh I wish I had snow!!! Where I live the low is only 60 degrees.

by takeabow on 2/8/2013 5:15:21 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

Stay safe Girlies <3

by nazirah817 on 2/8/2013 4:48:29 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm gonna have a glow in the dark dance party for my 14th birthday. The problem is, I'm homeschooled and I don't know a lot of guys that I'm good friends with. I have one really good guy friend, and just some acquaintances from karate. I want to invite my crush, but my mom says that it'll be awkward. I also want to invite his friend too. Another problem is, no one really knows each other. How can I introduce everyone? Will this be a horrible party if barely anyone knows each other?

Hey britishgurl, you can always get your guy friend to invite some of his pals. I think you should invite your crush. It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Good music, food and fun always brings people together. So if you introduce everyone and they have fun, everything should be okay. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.