AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! 💄 Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @

1 HOURS AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

Big snow? 20 things to do this weekend

We’re gearing up for a weekend of cocoa, puffer coats and (sigh) shoveling. Up the fun factor with our top-20 list of fun things to...

by rockchik333 on 2/8/2013 3:57:50 PM

We have no snow right now...... in Colorado.... where we are supposed to be having a blizzard.... we have 50 degree whether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by favcolorgreen on 2/8/2013 1:59:06 PM

I live in Massachusetts and were getting absolutely hammered by Nemo. But my parents won't let me go outside so that crosses half of this stuff off the list but the other half look cool

by Juliacar on 2/8/2013 1:08:10 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/8/2013 11:52:09 AM

Love it! Girlslife always has the best ideas!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/8/2013 11:37:30 AM

We are supposed to get possibly up to 2 ft of snow where I live! How crazy is that?! Thanks for the list GL!

by maggie183 on 2/8/2013 11:19:03 AM

Yay, snow day today!!! I love making snowmen Smile

by Lady Grey on 2/8/2013 11:16:07 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!