2 HOURS AGO If you're gonna do a wrap skirt, you gotta do it like @KendallJenner 😍http://t.co/ipSLE09sPdd

5 HOURS AGO She's 15, and she makes like 500 grand a year. #GirlBoss? We think, yes: http://t.co/3O53ArKsyY

6 HOURS AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo

COMMENTS

Big snow? 20 things to do this weekend

We’re gearing up for a weekend of cocoa, puffer coats and (sigh) shoveling. Up the fun factor with our top-20 list of fun things to...

by rockchik333 on 2/8/2013 3:57:50 PM

We have no snow right now...... in Colorado.... where we are supposed to be having a blizzard.... we have 50 degree whether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by favcolorgreen on 2/8/2013 1:59:06 PM

I live in Massachusetts and were getting absolutely hammered by Nemo. But my parents won't let me go outside so that crosses half of this stuff off the list but the other half look cool

by Juliacar on 2/8/2013 1:08:10 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/8/2013 11:52:09 AM

Love it! Girlslife always has the best ideas!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/8/2013 11:37:30 AM

We are supposed to get possibly up to 2 ft of snow where I live! How crazy is that?! Thanks for the list GL!

by maggie183 on 2/8/2013 11:19:03 AM

Yay, snow day today!!! I love making snowmen Smile

by Lady Grey on 2/8/2013 11:16:07 AM

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!