8 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

9 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

10 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

12 do's and don'ts to win over your crush for V-Day

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and you’ve got your eye on a certain cutie this season. But how are you gonna win him over by the...

Is it wrong for a 13 year old and a 16 year old to date? really need to know

by neshell3 on 3/4/2013 6:02:50 PM

The day before valentines day at my school, these "Sweetheart Sacks" got delivered. I got three, and one was from my bgf, but the other two were from guys who like me. I like one of them, but he and the other guy who likes me are best friends. What do I do?

by GoldenWhite_sky on 2/16/2013 3:48:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So there's this guy I've known for awhile but have only recently started talking to. Now, I'm usually totally comfortable talking to guys, even when I like them, it just comes naturally. But with this guy, when I talk to him, I get all nervous and I blush and get butterflies in my stomach. This has never happened before with a guy. Now, the problem here is the age difference. He's a little over a year younger than me; he's 13 and I'm 14, and he's in the grade below mine. And another problem, a good friend of mine who is in his grade likes him too. But anyways, I have no idea what to think about all of this! Advice, please? Smile Thank youu!!!

Hey girlie,

It is totally normal to be nervous around a guy if you like him a lot, so try getting to know him as friends with casual conversations about school, etc. and you will get comfortable talking to him. Since you are in different grades, you could ask if anything funny happened in his classes or tell him about what you're learning. If one of your friends likes him too, though, I would talk to her before you make a move beyond friendship--do you want to risk losing your friendship with her for a chance at dating a guy? Try being honest with her and come up with a plan you both can agree to on what to do if he likes one of you. That way you can be happy for each other and not damage your friendship. Good luck!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by glgirl1199 on 2/15/2013 11:02:38 PM

dang it what if its ur ex u want to ask and u r still close

by gamergirl1201 on 2/14/2013 10:38:33 PM

okay this was the question:So I have a crush on a guy, he is seriously one of the nicest people I've met, he's funny and he flirts with me all the time!But he is also really popular, but here's the weird thing, I have some classes where I talk to hum all he time and we are fine(he's in all my classes BTW), but in language arts and social studies, I feel really shy!Why is this?!Also normally when I crush on a guy I have next to no confidence and I pretty much just talk when I have to, but this time, I think I talk to him at least 5 times a day, when I don't have to.Why is this one so different? Also I'm not allowed to date till I'm 16, and I'm 12 right now.Should I just continue getting to know him? We're also going to the same high school most likely,, where my mom teaches.Please help as soon as you can!Thank you so much!Sorry this is kind of long

Hey Chica, There could be a several reasons why you chat with him in specific classes. Do you focus more in language arts and social studies? Do you prefer these classes? Do you sit on opposite sides of the room? It's okay not to be super chatty all the time, so dont worry about it. As for your Mom this link might help you out:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/23/overprotective-mom.aspx

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by auslly123 on 2/12/2013 3:45:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I posted the same questions on 2 articles and they never got posted!They're on "Crushin Hard?We're posting your love letters" and "should you chip in on your V-day date"please answer one of them !Thank you so much!I appreciate what you guys do so much!

Hey Girl, I'm not sure what your last question was, it could have been accidentally deleted. Please ask it again and someone will do their best to answer it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by auslly123 on 2/12/2013 2:29:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Well I like this guy and he is super nice but he is nice to everyone. But we talk a lot and he smiles at me and teases me. (He is soooo ca-ute!) Do u think he likes me?

It's hard to tell, but he may be interested. The only real way to find out is asking him yourself. Maybe you can snag his number and start texting him! Good luck!
mailyse f.

by rachel9933 on 2/11/2013 4:55:34 PM

I have a crush on a boy,and we've known each other since around when we were newborns, but he lives about 150 miles away and i hardly ever see him. Starting this year, i am gonna try to see him every year when im at my grandmas house. but HELP! what am i going to do other than trying to see him. we both dont have fb accounts and i dont know about any other accounts. HELP!!

by sandyads on 2/10/2013 11:27:29 PM

So this guy told me that this other guy who is super nerdy and I don't like likes me. He was right. Of course I told my friends and they think he's gross. Which is basically what I think, even though that's kinda harsh. So now I don't know if I should just ignore it and continue doing what I was doing ( vaguely talking to him) or confront him about it. He knows i know and he's mad at the guy who told me. I don't know what I should do. Help please!Thanks.

Hey girlie, if you just keep what doing what you'd been doing then he'll get the hint. You don't want to confront him and make him feel bad about it.

Lauren T.

by 28angel99 on 2/10/2013 6:41:31 PM

My English teacher advised us to write a haiku.

by ginger42 on 2/10/2013 5:49:43 PM