1 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to look bomb in a beanie: http://t.co/Xtrdpnem4M

4 HOURS AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

COMMENTS

12 do's and don'ts to win over your crush for V-Day

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and you’ve got your eye on a certain cutie this season. But how are you gonna win him over by the...

My Bday is Vday!!!

by elyse.a.cooke on 2/10/2013 4:10:57 PM

Too bad my crush just got a girlfriend...
And she is a sweetheart
And he and i just started talking!

by Lll328 on 2/10/2013 12:38:58 PM

There is this guy I like and he is 14 all most 15 and i just turned 14 yesterday I like him a lot but we go to different schools but they are not far away and my friend likes him too but then my older brother and mom know him and they don't really like him but he is really sweet I don't know what to do PlEASE HELP!!

Hey girlie,

That's a lot of factors to take into consideration! If you and your friend both like him, you'll have to decide whether going for him is worth losing your friendship with her! Check out this article for some great tips on what to do if you and your friend like the same guy: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/02/Boy-or-bestie.aspx?cp=all .As for your fam, maybe you could invite him to your house for dinner so they could get to know him better!

Meghan D.

by chelsea04 on 2/10/2013 12:25:54 AM

MOD!
I sent my crush a ecard for vday:
Thank You.
It's nice to have a friend to share valentines day with. Smile
-Winter.
He didn't say anything, we live FAR away or I would have said so, was that 2 much, he don't know I like him.

Hey girlie,

I don't think that's too much since the card said that you were friends! Maybe he just hasn't seen it yet if he hasn't checked his email. I wouldn't worry about it, that sounds like a nice thing to do!

Meghan D.

by WinterK on 2/9/2013 11:33:15 PM

MODMODMOD!
Okay so my brother has this MEGA cute friend named zack. So it was like 11 o'clock at night I thought everyone was sleeping when I heard knocking on the door: (keep in mind I sleep with no pants on) so I had no idea what it was, I thought I was just imagining things. Then I went downstairs and lo and behold, my brother and zack looking at me in my underwear through the door! (Also I was wearing a pad, so they probably saw the flaps. What. The heck. ) and I hid behind my brother hockey bag for like 30 seconds leaving them in the -28C degree weather and could not DOI anything but stick a peace sign out where thu could see it. I rushed out opened the door and ran upstairs. I feel like a total moron!!!!!!!! Gahhhh!!!!!! How do I bounce back? (I'm also going to have to deal with him in the morning. Gosh I feel like such a loser!

Hey girlie,

Even though it seems embarrassing now, I'm sure they will forget about it in no time! Just play it cool and it will be old news before you know it Smile You didn't do anything wrong and neither did they, really, so there's nothing to worry about!

Meghan D.

by Indibrown10 on 2/9/2013 11:26:15 PM

oh gawd, i like my crush's facebook statuses a lot. only because he's a comedian!

by islandgirl23 on 2/9/2013 10:36:07 PM

MODERATOR
So today I was texting my crush (he knows I like him and according to another moderator on here he might like me too) and he was being really sweet so my friend wanted me to forward all the messages to her, but I acidently forwarded them to my crush. I tried to conver it up by saying "Haha sorry about that my mom wanted me to send her all my conversations and my phones glitching out so it sent it to the last 5 people I texted" and he hasn't answered back. My friend says im worrying about nothing but I don't want to seem like a stalker, if he asks about it what do I say? I'm worried he'll think I'm a freak Frown Please help me!

Hey girlie,

If he already knows you like him, it will probably be fine! I would just wait for him to text you first next time before you text him again. And if he asks you about it, you could just tell him the truth--honesty is always the best policy, and it would probably freak him out less to know that your friend saw his message than your mom! And next time you could just show the texts to your friend in person or read them to her so that doesn't happen again. I wouldn't worry though, I'm sure he will forget about it!

Meghan D.

by Redkyffin on 2/9/2013 10:27:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So... I'm a very picky person when it comes to liking guys. But for some reason, I've been keeping an eye on 3 guys. That makes me seem like a BIG player. I don't wanna look desperate and hopeless. Btw, keep in mind that I've neve gone out with anyone. So what I'm really trying to say is, can you help me not like so many guys? There are things I like in that one specific person and then things I don't like. I usually just have one crush. But I don't know what's going on. So PLEASE HELP!

Hey girlie,

That doesn't make you seem like a player at all, and it definitely doesn't make you seem desperate or hopeless in the least! It is totally okay to be unsure of your feelings--you don't have to choose between your crushes as long as they are just crushes! Maybe you could get to know each of them as a friend and see which one you like spending time with. But it's okay to wait and not be sure until then, so don't be so hard on yourself!

Meghan D.

by megagirrl on 2/9/2013 10:12:27 PM

MODMODMOD!!!! My period hasn't started this month. The past two months it's been regular and on time. Is this normal to happen when it first starts?

Hey girlie,

It is totally normal to be irregular at first, so I wouldn't worry Smile

Meghan D.

by Hotchocolate808 on 2/9/2013 10:08:42 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club,
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! You can find it on my profile(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew
btw you can also get boy help !!!

by nazirah817 on 2/9/2013 6:09:45 PM