2 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

5 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

6 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

12 do's and don'ts to win over your crush for V-Day

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and you’ve got your eye on a certain cutie this season. But how are you gonna win him over by the...

Mod mod mod!
So my friend has an Instagram, but I don't. She was looking at my crush's page, and found his number! She gave it to me, but I don't know what to say when I text him! I don't want to sound creepy or anything. What should I say when I text him for the first time? Thanks!

Hey! maybe try asking him for his number first, even though you have it. That way he can tell you like him and it won't seem out of the blue

Helen S.

by turnonthemusic1 on 2/9/2013 4:01:57 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
So I really like this guy, but we don't talk much. I really want to go out with him but I'm not sure if he even knows I exist! How can I get him to notice me, and then like me enough to go out with me? We are both 14, if you could give me any answers that would be great. Also are there any ways to make me look cuter to get him to like me?
Thanks

Hey! as far as looks, don't think about it in terms of impressing him. The guy who is good enough for you will appreciate how beautiful you are no matter what. That's the truth. Just say hi and maybe ask how his weekend was sometime Smile

Helen S.

by Catlovley on 2/9/2013 3:34:01 PM

My best friend is a guy and His mom told my mom that he liked me as more than a friend last year and he still acts like he does. I really like him too. But he gets awkward and doesn't ever talk about his feelings. I have brought it up a few times but he refuses to talk about it. And he's too shy to ask me over to his house for dinner. And I decided to talk to this other guy instead of him at a basketball game and he got really jealous because the guy was poking me and then we didn't talk for two weeks and we were both miserable. Then we made up and we were happy again but he won't talk about it. What should I do??
Thanks Laughing

Hey! maybe just tell him you like him and see where it goes. maybe it can bring you guys closer together again?

Helen S.

by 12345Mellophone on 2/9/2013 3:30:51 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I really like this guy but we don't really talk that much. How can I get him to like me? I always get nervous around him and blush, what are some ways I can get him to notice me?? I'm need answers fast, please.

Hey! just say hi and ask some questions like what kinds of music he likes. Questions keep conversations going, so just keep asking until things start to flow naturally Smile

Helen S.

by Catlovley on 2/9/2013 3:19:08 PM

MODERATOR MODERATOR MODERATOR
Ok, so I was texting my BGF and I told him who I like. Well turns out he was with him and he told him. Well my crush said that he thinks it's sweet that I like him and he gave me his number and we've been texting and he's used lots of smily faces. Well today there's been a death in my family and he's the only one of my friends who's caring and helping me through this. But the problem is he's a grade above me and we only have one class together. Does he like me? And if we went out how would I hang out with him? Please answer and sorry it's so long!! Thanks! Smile

hey!  Sounds like he might Smile just ask him to like chill with some friends, maybe get ice cream or see a movie?

Helen S.

by Redkyffin on 2/9/2013 2:50:46 PM

This article was really helpful. Thanks, GL! Smile I think I'm gonna talk to my crush on Monday and tell him that I don't have a Valentine for this year (even though he already knows that), and ask him if he'd like to fill that spot. <3

by purplerainn on 2/9/2013 2:14:53 PM

There is a guy that i really like and i know he likes me back. i really want to ask him out, and on valentines day I'm giving him 6 Hersey kisses. How should i ask him out? All my friends know i like him and he like me. What should I do? I really like him. PLEASE HELP!! sorry for the caps

Hey! just give him the candy and ask him if he wants to go see a movie sometime or something Smile

Helen S.

by gl300013 on 2/9/2013 2:13:07 PM

MODMODMODMOD
so last night I went to a school mixer dance and I danced with some guy I hadn't even met before well I have a thing with a guy I really like and he likes me should I tell him about grinding with this other guy?

Hey! I don't think you have to if you don't want to. if you're not dating him there's no harm in dancing with someone else Smile

Helen S.

by alaina978978 on 2/9/2013 2:09:26 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/9/2013 1:28:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
What should i wea ron valentines day? Our school is having a dance (i think?) so if i turn out going i'll ob. be wearing a dress so i woudn't wanna wear a dress during the day too....and i really don't own skirts that are good for this time of year....i have nice wine colored jeggins....what could i wear on top?

hey! Maybe like a slouchy sweater would be cute with them or like a blouse and shorts over the leggings? good luck!

Helen S.