AN HOUR AGO RT @aijamayrock: @girlslifemag @InternQueen So excited to be speaking!!!😃❤️

AN HOUR AGO Wanna #RockYourLife? Get advice from @isabellartaylor, the youngest designer ever at #NYFW. Tix here: http://t.co/FQI3ZCrIfR #GLrockyourlife

1 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/DB4h0YiJBO

COMMENTS

Genius guy gifts under $20 for Valentine's Day

No clue what to give your BF this Valentine’s Day? Don’t worry girl, we’ve got ya covered. We’ve found five perfect gift ideas for your guy—leaving the...

Or you could just get him an iTunes giftcard... Easy and he'll love it. Smile

by shydivachick123 on 4/15/2013 6:34:33 AM

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:59:00 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:17:08 PM

by Emilicious on 2/10/2013 10:43:12 PM

I would probably get the hat for my bf (if I had one) :p

by 17angie17 on 2/10/2013 8:34:08 PM

I don't even know why i read these because i don't have a boyfriend... oh well! Its funny to think that some girls biggest problems are what to get their boyfriends

by sbieber13 on 2/10/2013 6:22:29 PM

I don't have to worry about giving my BF a gift, because I don't have one. I don't need one either. Smile Laughing

by ising990 on 2/10/2013 12:40:44 PM

to all of us single girls we arent forever alone we are forever awesome! ;)
if you need any advice at all post a comment on my profile and i will get back to you asap! thanks <3 onedirectionlurve

by onedirectionlurve on 2/10/2013 12:30:48 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club,
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! You can find it on my profile(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/9/2013 6:15:44 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have a boyfriend. Frown But if I did, I would definitely get him a wallet. I've never met a guy who wasn't absolutely in love with theirs!

by purplerainn on 2/9/2013 2:27:13 PM

Want your fave fragrance to last all night at prom? Layer a shower gel, body lotion and perfume in the same scent.

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.