12 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

15 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

16 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Genius guy gifts under $20 for Valentine's Day

No clue what to give your BF this Valentine’s Day? Don’t worry girl, we’ve got ya covered. We’ve found five perfect gift ideas for your guy—leaving the...

Or you could just get him an iTunes giftcard... Easy and he'll love it. Smile

by shydivachick123 on 4/15/2013 6:34:33 AM

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:59:00 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:17:08 PM

by Emilicious on 2/10/2013 10:43:12 PM

I would probably get the hat for my bf (if I had one) :p

by 17angie17 on 2/10/2013 8:34:08 PM

I don't even know why i read these because i don't have a boyfriend... oh well! Its funny to think that some girls biggest problems are what to get their boyfriends

by sbieber13 on 2/10/2013 6:22:29 PM

I don't have to worry about giving my BF a gift, because I don't have one. I don't need one either. Smile Laughing

by ising990 on 2/10/2013 12:40:44 PM

to all of us single girls we arent forever alone we are forever awesome! ;)
if you need any advice at all post a comment on my profile and i will get back to you asap! thanks <3 onedirectionlurve

by onedirectionlurve on 2/10/2013 12:30:48 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club,
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! You can find it on my profile(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/9/2013 6:15:44 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have a boyfriend. Frown But if I did, I would definitely get him a wallet. I've never met a guy who wasn't absolutely in love with theirs!

by purplerainn on 2/9/2013 2:27:13 PM