AN HOUR AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

2 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

3 HOURS AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

COMMENTS

Genius guy gifts under $20 for Valentine's Day

No clue what to give your BF this Valentine’s Day? Don’t worry girl, we’ve got ya covered. We’ve found five perfect gift ideas for your guy—leaving the...

Or you could just get him an iTunes giftcard... Easy and he'll love it. Smile

by shydivachick123 on 4/15/2013 6:34:33 AM

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:59:00 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:17:08 PM

by Emilicious on 2/10/2013 10:43:12 PM

I would probably get the hat for my bf (if I had one) :p

by 17angie17 on 2/10/2013 8:34:08 PM

I don't even know why i read these because i don't have a boyfriend... oh well! Its funny to think that some girls biggest problems are what to get their boyfriends

by sbieber13 on 2/10/2013 6:22:29 PM

I don't have to worry about giving my BF a gift, because I don't have one. I don't need one either. Smile Laughing

by ising990 on 2/10/2013 12:40:44 PM

to all of us single girls we arent forever alone we are forever awesome! ;)
if you need any advice at all post a comment on my profile and i will get back to you asap! thanks <3 onedirectionlurve

by onedirectionlurve on 2/10/2013 12:30:48 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club,
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! You can find it on my profile(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/9/2013 6:15:44 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have a boyfriend. Frown But if I did, I would definitely get him a wallet. I've never met a guy who wasn't absolutely in love with theirs!

by purplerainn on 2/9/2013 2:27:13 PM

Hey GL girles if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/9/2013 1:48:51 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/9/2013 1:28:48 PM

I'll just spend my Valentine's Day home alone in my room...with my two cats. I'm such a loner, lol. #ForeverAlone. D:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/9/2013 11:38:02 AM

That gaming iPhone case is so cool, I've never seen one of those before! lol I really wish I had a guy to get a gift for :-(

by maggie183 on 2/9/2013 10:18:23 AM

I'm a girl and I like all of these! Nice job GL!

by puddinface7 on 2/9/2013 9:09:26 AM