2 MINUTES AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

AN HOUR AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

2 HOURS AGO Sprinkling *this* in your cereal could make all the difference: http://t.co/eB66NoXsEJ

COMMENTS

5 Valentine's date ideas guys will heart too

It's time to put away the doilies, candy hearts, teacups and glitter. Get ready to plan a sweet (but not too sweet) date that you and your...

ok my bgf give me roses and stuff does that mean he like me or is it just a gift the thing is i like him but does he like me HELP!!!!

by kellian on 2/16/2013 7:16:26 PM

thanks Florence N. !!! we decided on breaking up. all my friends are proud of me and the one friend i didnt want to lose totally understood!!!!

by allyluvsgl on 2/16/2013 9:50:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD ok so recently i have been feeling that me and my bf have been having a just friends thing going on except for the exception of us saying i love you over text. i dont feel the same way about him as i did in the beginning of our relationship 3 months ago. he said he got me something for valentines day but i dont want to take it cuz i dont feel like "that" much anymore. my friend says sleep on it and if i still feel the same way about it tomorrow then break up with him. but i dont want to break up with him cuz of ive made so many friends through dating him and i dont want to lose all my new friends. what do i do im so confused. please help!!!!

Hey girlie! I'm so sorry things aren't ideal right now. But I would double check with him and try and gauge how he feels before breaking up with him. If he's been feeling like you guys have gotten distant lately too, then maybe breaking up is for the best. As for being afraid of losing your friends, just remember that it's the truest friends that will stick by your side and try to understand when something happens. I hope everything works out for the better soon. Good luck!
Florence N.

by allyluvsgl on 2/15/2013 1:14:44 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
Ok so I really like this guy and tomorrow is valentines day so I want to tell him but I am scared what should I do!?! Please answer!!! Thanks in advance

Hey girlie, only tell him if you think there's a chance he likes you too. If he hasn't given you any reason to think that he might also be interested, don't put yourself out there just to get hurt. But if you think he might, be brave and confident and just go for it!

Lauren T.

by rachelnrocks on 2/13/2013 7:35:39 PM

by Emilicious on 2/10/2013 10:42:35 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/10/2013 5:18:40 PM