4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Year of the Snake: Celebrate Chinese New Year in style

Chinese New Year begins this Sunday, February 10th and it’s the year of the snake! From a fashionista perspective, this is the perfect opportunity to rock our fave...

Thank you @Meghan D!!!!!!!!

by runner001 on 2/17/2013 12:11:01 AM

MOD
I cant get this guy of my mind!!!! Its a real problem, he's always in the back of my mind 24/7! I think he might like me back just a little bit, but I'm not sure. Is there a way to find out who he likes even though he's not in my grade?
Also I have gotten really red and blotchy skin lately. I think its because my skin is sensitive but I'm not sure. I keep using the neutrogena grapefruit acne wash, and its NOT getting rid of my zits or acne. For a person with sensitive skin and breaks out easily do you have any suggestions for a face wash?

Hey girlie,

It is normal to think about a guy you like, but don't let that distract you from your friends or schoolwork! If you think he might like you, you could spend more time with him as friends and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you. I would try using a face wash with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide and following with toner and moisturizer, but if you're still having trouble after that you could talk to your doctor or a dermatologist for professional advice.

Meghan D.

by runner001 on 2/16/2013 11:39:13 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 6:42:31 PM

The flats r adorable! Wish I had my ears pierced so I could wear the earrings Frown

by Lady Grey on 2/11/2013 5:22:52 PM

by Emilicious on 2/10/2013 10:41:46 PM

Loving the earrings! So cute Smile I am year of the Rabbit

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/10/2013 8:55:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So I like this guy and he likes me. He told me he was getting me a Valentine, so I figured I'd better get him one too. (WE ARE NOT DATING.. and besides, I don't really want to date him.) Anyways, I got him a bag of snickers, but I don't really know how to wrap them, or what to say when I give them to him. Any ideas? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie, you could stick them in a gift back with some tissue paper or wrap a ribbon around the bag. You could also get him a cute card to go with it. Just tell him Happy Valentine's Day when you give it to him.

Lauren T.

by basketballover5 on 2/10/2013 6:08:56 PM

The ballet flats from urbanog.com are really cute, but they're not really my style. I also really like the earrings from Urban Outfitters, but I can't really think of anything that I'd wear them with.

by purplerainn on 2/10/2013 5:28:18 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/10/2013 5:17:28 PM

My friend is celebrating Chinese New Year today! Happy Chinese New Year everybody and anybody! ( :

by xxnycbeauty on 2/10/2013 12:49:49 PM