9 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

10 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

11 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Another reason to stress less? It'll keep ya from reachin' for the potato chips

Ever catch yourself munching on sweets the night before a test? Or when you’re worried about something at home you can’t help but reach for...

MOD
My family is really Christian, so every year I have to give something up for Lent. For the last three years a girl from my church and I have been giving up meat sweets and junk food, so we decided to do it again this year. Problem is, I have no idea what to bring to school for lunch, because I usually bring lunchmeat-sandwiches every day. I'm a rower and have practice for two hours right after school, and then on most days I go straight from that practice to either soccer or volleyball. But all of the things I can think of to bring for lunch are lame snacks, and I'm always starving, and run out of energy while playing all of my sports. What can I bring that will keep me full enough to do my best but not be unhealthy/not have meat sweets or junk food?

Hey pinkninja64, what about salad, fruit, bagels, and veggie pizza? Get creative and mix different foods and sauces. Try apples with caramel dip, and carrots with salad dressing. Don't rule out smoothies either. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinkninja64 on 2/15/2013 5:38:43 PM

Hey Susmita24 be careful because your metabolism can slow down.

by hgrules on 2/12/2013 9:00:22 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:31:20 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:08:41 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB.

It will be under the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:09:02 AM

I thought this was a well known thing... But As for eating while studying for a test, its actually a good thing to do. It gets your brain pumping. But of course, its better to go for a healthier snack than a bag of chips. Some people use gum instead of food. I know when my school does a state testing they give us mentos and supply tons of food while we take the test.

by Chloe<3 on 2/11/2013 8:53:25 PM

No worries, I got high metabolism, Imma use it wisely and eat everything and anything I want and yet still don't gain weight -_-

by Susmita24 on 2/11/2013 8:33:09 PM

The Alphas United
Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it.

by transform2314 on 2/11/2013 8:18:42 PM