5 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

6 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

7 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Cheap & cute V-Day gifts for your girls under $15

Yep, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and you’re looking for something to show your girlfriends just how much you love 'em. No worries! Follow our...

I want to be a mod but how please help I want to help people

Hey girlie,

Our mods start out as GL interns, and you can find out about that at this link (please note that you have to be 18 or older to be a mod!)

Meghan D.

by GLgirl227 on 2/23/2013 11:00:30 PM

by JellyBeanChick on 2/15/2013 2:10:15 PM

by soccerbabe72 on 2/15/2013 10:02:18 AM

These gifts are so creative and thoughtful! I must say, Forever 21 and Bath And Body Works are two of my absolute favorite stores! I think I'll but the Elf gloss for myself Smile

by soccerbabe72 on 2/15/2013 10:01:45 AM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 7:37:09 PM

Love all the gifts!

by hardwoodqueen on 2/11/2013 7:53:11 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 6:44:08 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/11/2013 5:54:09 PM

I'm absolutely IN LOVE with that scarf from Forever 21. Smile

by purplerainn on 2/11/2013 4:43:38 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!