9 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

10 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

11 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Cheap & cute V-Day gifts for your girls under $15

Yep, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and you’re looking for something to show your girlfriends just how much you love 'em. No worries! Follow our...

MODMODMOD
I want to be a mod but how please help I want to help people

Hey girlie,

Our mods start out as GL interns, and you can find out about that at this link (please note that you have to be 18 or older to be a mod!) http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Meghan D.

by GLgirl227 on 2/23/2013 11:00:30 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/15/2013 2:10:15 PM

*Buy

by soccerbabe72 on 2/15/2013 10:02:18 AM

These gifts are so creative and thoughtful! I must say, Forever 21 and Bath And Body Works are two of my absolute favorite stores! I think I'll but the Elf gloss for myself Smile

by soccerbabe72 on 2/15/2013 10:01:45 AM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 7:37:09 PM