1 HOURS AGO #Quiz: What kind of makeover do you need? http://t.co/SD9NUX8K9h

5 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p

5 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

COMMENTS

Homework break! Make kick-butt valentines for everyone you adore

Schedule a 30-minute break (or an afternoon crafting palooza), cutie, ‘cause it’s time to make a pile of cards your nearest and dearest will go...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/16/2013 5:28:01 PM

hey girlies! Please check out my Club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

We talk fashion,hair, nails, skin, beauty, and more! Postions as "Fashionista" and "Beauty Babe" are also open.
Can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3

by karasinski on 2/11/2013 7:22:46 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 6:37:56 PM

Hi, i am having a valentine's/spa party this weekend an i need tips and ideas on fun stuff to do...do you have any good spa recipes or craft ideas?
P.S. i need an answer before this weekend
THX!

Meghan D.

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/11/2013 6:25:19 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/11/2013 5:51:58 PM

THX GL! luv your ideas...i am having a valentine's/spa party with 5 of my friends this weekend...do you have any tips or ideas on what we can do?

Hey girlie,

Check out these articles for tons of ideas on activities to do at a spa party. Have fun with your friends!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/11/2013 5:36:54 PM

Where did the heart get its shape?

Hey girlie, I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure since it was at least a hundred years ago. I think some people think it was the reason you listed, or it may have been from a plant. Either way, it represents love now! Smile
Meghan D.

by puella94 on 2/11/2013 4:12:17 PM

All of these ideas are great, but I really want to try to make one of those heart trees! My parents' anniversary is on Valentine's Day, so I would love to surprise them with one of them from me and my little brother!

by purplerainn on 2/11/2013 4:07:13 PM

Mod mod mod
So tomorrow is my crush's birthday. I was thinking of saying "happy birthday!" to him, but can I do anything more? I think a hug would be a little too much, considering we're not like best friends. Would he think I'm taking it too far by giving him a hug? He likes to joke around with me by tickling my chin and playing with my hair and joking around with me, and I was hoping of making him my bf by V-day! So, is the hug too much? Thanks(:

I think it depends what the mood ends up to be. If he is excited, go for the hug! If he's not, maybe you should just keep it to just "happy birthday!" Good luck girl!
mailyse f.