42 MINUTES AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

AN HOUR AGO RT @MerlayLayy: @girlslifemag I just got my issue today! Can't wait to read about the funny and beautiful @SabrinaAnnLynn (: Love you GL �#GLsabrina

15 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

Real girl love letter - "Dear Mark"

Happy Heart Week, hunnies! Through Valentine's Day, we're publishing YOUR love letters anonymously on Wanna submit yours? Email it to and put "Love...

so well written and so cute! <3

by gymcat on 2/21/2013 8:26:20 PM

love him too much so i have to post this

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

this only works if you post this on your favorite article (just like i did) and yes he is always in my mind

by gymcat on 2/21/2013 8:26:03 PM

You are such an amazing writer and this letter will make the guy fall head over heels for ya it's so adorable! Your so brave 2 be doing this its amazing 😉💖

by lucy g on 2/15/2013 10:20:20 PM

So well written, so sweet<3 I hope this guy figures out how amazing you are really soon!!!

by maggie183 on 2/14/2013 6:47:55 PM

"Ever since that day I've worried even more about how I look in the morning because I want so badly to measure up to the girls in the class who are so much prettier than me, girls you've known for years"

by 17angie17 on 2/12/2013 6:24:11 PM

That's so sweet!!! <3

by Lady Grey on 2/12/2013 4:24:40 PM

That is so adorable! <3

by purplerainn on 2/12/2013 3:46:09 PM

Awww! That is sooo sweet!

by Jaime98766 on 2/12/2013 2:40:40 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:13:26 AM

This is so much like how I started liking the guy I like! It was in French class and he was one of the only boys that actually tried. A while after that we we're playing truth or dare with a bunch or guys and my friends, I was dared to hug him and thats when I realized how much I like him

by th3-futur3-4w41ts-y0u on 2/12/2013 10:14:38 AM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?