8 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

9 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...πŸ’• So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge…

9 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

COMMENTS

Real girl love letter - "Dear Mark"

Happy Heart Week, hunnies! Through Valentine's Day, we're publishing YOUR love letters anonymously on girlslife.com. Wanna submit yours? Email it to youwroteit@girlslife.com and put "Love...

so well written and so cute! <3

by gymcat on 2/21/2013 8:26:20 PM

love him too much so i have to post this

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

this only works if you post this on your favorite article (just like i did) and yes he is always in my mind

by gymcat on 2/21/2013 8:26:03 PM

You are such an amazing writer and this letter will make the guy fall head over heels for ya it's so adorable! Your so brave 2 be doing this its amazing πŸ˜‰πŸ’–

by lucy g on 2/15/2013 10:20:20 PM

So well written, so sweet<3 I hope this guy figures out how amazing you are really soon!!!

by maggie183 on 2/14/2013 6:47:55 PM

"Ever since that day I've worried even more about how I look in the morning because I want so badly to measure up to the girls in the class who are so much prettier than me, girls you've known for years"

SO TRUE!!!

by 17angie17 on 2/12/2013 6:24:11 PM

That's so sweet!!! <3

by Lady Grey on 2/12/2013 4:24:40 PM

That is so adorable! <3

by purplerainn on 2/12/2013 3:46:09 PM

Awww! That is sooo sweet!

by Jaime98766 on 2/12/2013 2:40:40 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:13:26 AM

This is so much like how I started liking the guy I like! It was in French class and he was one of the only boys that actually tried. A while after that we we're playing truth or dare with a bunch or guys and my friends, I was dared to hug him and thats when I realized how much I like him

by th3-futur3-4w41ts-y0u on 2/12/2013 10:14:38 AM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.