11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Real girl love letter - "Dear Mark"

Happy Heart Week, hunnies! Through Valentine's Day, we're publishing YOUR love letters anonymously on girlslife.com. Wanna submit yours? Email it to youwroteit@girlslife.com and put "Love...

so well written and so cute! <3

by gymcat on 2/21/2013 8:26:20 PM

love him too much so i have to post this

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

this only works if you post this on your favorite article (just like i did) and yes he is always in my mind

by gymcat on 2/21/2013 8:26:03 PM

You are such an amazing writer and this letter will make the guy fall head over heels for ya it's so adorable! Your so brave 2 be doing this its amazing 😉💖

by lucy g on 2/15/2013 10:20:20 PM

So well written, so sweet<3 I hope this guy figures out how amazing you are really soon!!!

by maggie183 on 2/14/2013 6:47:55 PM

"Ever since that day I've worried even more about how I look in the morning because I want so badly to measure up to the girls in the class who are so much prettier than me, girls you've known for years"

SO TRUE!!!

by 17angie17 on 2/12/2013 6:24:11 PM

That's so sweet!!! <3

by Lady Grey on 2/12/2013 4:24:40 PM

That is so adorable! <3

by purplerainn on 2/12/2013 3:46:09 PM

Awww! That is sooo sweet!

by Jaime98766 on 2/12/2013 2:40:40 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:13:26 AM

This is so much like how I started liking the guy I like! It was in French class and he was one of the only boys that actually tried. A while after that we we're playing truth or dare with a bunch or guys and my friends, I was dared to hug him and thats when I realized how much I like him

by th3-futur3-4w41ts-y0u on 2/12/2013 10:14:38 AM

He'd be lucky to have you! *grabs Kleenex*

by pinklol56 on 2/12/2013 8:01:49 AM

Aww so sweet! I'm gonna cry!

by Believeyoucanfly on 2/11/2013 8:49:29 PM

I'm so confused! I'm in 7th grade and I think I like this guy but i'm not sure. Everyone else is dating in my school. My parents could be really mad if they found out I wanted to date (maybe?) . This Valentine's day, my school is selling braclets to give to people. I don't know if I should do it or not to my maybe crush. Maybe figure out something different or unique? Not give at all? I don't know if i'm ready to get into dating but I feel really left out in our school. I'm just really confused and too mortified to ask anyone about. Can you help me please?! Thank you sooo much.

Hey girlie,

If you are too scared to ask him out, that might be a sign you're not ready to give a valentine bracelet to your crush yet, because it would tell him that you like him. Is there a friend option for the bracelets? You could give him one of those to say that you were thinking about him without actually telling him you like him. Or you could make him a valentine card that's not too romantic but still shows you care! If you're not ready to date, that's totally fine--don't feel pressured just because other people at your school are dating! Do what feels right for you, not what everyone else does. As for your parents, I would talk to them if you decide you want to ask him out--even though you think they might be upset, they would be more happy if you went to them than if you tried to go around them, so honesty is the best policy! And maybe you could work out a compromise, like that he could come over for dinner or that you could be home by a certain time, etc. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by hannygl10 on 2/11/2013 8:49:15 PM

That's SO SWEET! <3

by lpolk on 2/11/2013 8:16:15 PM

btw this is sooo sweet(:

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 7:45:18 PM