4 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

5 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

5 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Should you chip in for your V-Day date?

I feel guilty. My Valentine’s Dance date is paying for my ticket and dinner. Isn’t it only fair that I share the costs? Just because he’s a...

i have liked this guy since june of 2012. it has always been a secret between my bff and i. tis year, i finally had the guts to tell him that i like him(through my bff). after she told him, we were no longer friends. now he doesnt even look at me anymore. all i want is to start over and be friends again, but it doesnt look like it will ever be the same between us again.what should i do?

by aiyana m on 3/19/2013 9:54:58 PM

how do you ask bill and dave a question?

by Prim on 2/20/2013 4:07:53 PM

So my bf insists on paying for everything, or almost everything. I offered to pay for something and he wouldn't let me. He's super sweet, but should I just let him pay for everything?

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure because it depends on your relationship, but if you want to pay sometimes you should feel comfortable enough with each other to work something out! Maybe you could make a compromise, like that you could each pay for yourselves.

Meghan D.

by valentines girl on 2/16/2013 9:25:11 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:14:20 AM

Hey girl, friendship troubles can be really tough.  If you feel like you've already had a heart-to-heart with your BFF and you don't want to approach her again, then give it a little time.  Celebrate her birthday and try to maintain positive relationships with all your friends, while doing your best to avoid the wrong crowd.  If your BFF violates your trust and you feel like she doesn't respect you, then it's probably wise to invest time with other friends instead.  But for now, give it some time, see what happens, see how you feel, and then decide what to do.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by eaglette on 2/12/2013 11:10:57 AM

by Emilicious on 2/12/2013 12:03:04 AM

The Alphas United
Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it.

by transform2314 on 2/11/2013 8:30:19 PM

Hey girlie,

While we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 2/11/2013 8:23:59 PM

Mod Mod
How do I get my crush alone so I can tell him I like him other then asking him if I can talk to him alone? The only time I've really talked to him alone is when we text and this morning i actually saw him walking to school so i sped up to him and started talking to him (he's my bgf btw). I guess I could try to walk with him again and tell him then, but then if i got rejected then it'd be hanging over my head and distracting me during class and he gets a drive after school so i cant tell him then. Its just really hard to talk to him when other people are not around so do you have any ideas on how to talk to him alone?

Hey girlie,

If he's your bgf, it shouldn't be weird to ask him to hang out alone! You could talk to him after school or ask if he wants to hang out or study together as friends sometime and mention it then. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by hermionegirl12 on 2/11/2013 8:10:38 PM

hey girlies! Please check out my Club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

We talk fashion,hair, nails, skin, beauty, and more! Postions as "Fashionista" and "Beauty Babe" are also open.
Can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3