16 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

17 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

18 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Should you chip in for your V-Day date?

I feel guilty. My Valentine’s Dance date is paying for my ticket and dinner. Isn’t it only fair that I share the costs? Just because he’s a...

Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:16:56 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 6:34:37 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/11/2013 5:49:55 PM

How about an article geared towards boosting the confidence of girls who are single? I think that would be really appreciated and helpful to many of us this time of year ;)

by maggie183 on 2/11/2013 4:42:47 PM

mod mod mod!!
Should i get something for my boyfriend for valentines day or not? is it weird if i do? and what should i get him?

Yes, Valentines day is not just about the guy giving gifts to a are some ideas he will love:
mailyse f.

by <3skiing<3 on 2/11/2013 4:04:50 PM

Mod mod mod
So tomorrow is my crush's birthday. I was thinking of saying "happy birthday!" to him, but can I do anything more? I think a hug would be a little too much, considering we're not like best friends. Would he think I'm taking it too far by giving him a hug? He likes to joke around with me by tickling my chin and playing with my hair and teasing me, and I was hoping of making him my bf by V-day! So, is the hug too much?

Hey girl, if you want to hug him, go for it.  You can keep it fun, quick, and casual.  You might try saying "Happy Birthday!" while you hug him.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 2/11/2013 11:47:46 AM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

You'll feel all the feels in A Step Toward Falling

The new novel A Step Toward Falling (from GL fave Cammie McGovern) is a must-read about learning from your mistakes—and learning to forgive. CLICK HERE for more on this unforgettable story.