7 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

10 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

11 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Should you chip in for your V-Day date?

I feel guilty. My Valentine’s Dance date is paying for my ticket and dinner. Isn’t it only fair that I share the costs? Just because he’s a...

IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3
Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:16:56 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 6:34:37 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/11/2013 5:49:55 PM

How about an article geared towards boosting the confidence of girls who are single? I think that would be really appreciated and helpful to many of us this time of year ;)

by maggie183 on 2/11/2013 4:42:47 PM

mod mod mod!!
Should i get something for my boyfriend for valentines day or not? is it weird if i do? and what should i get him?
Thanks!

Yes, Valentines day is not just about the guy giving gifts to a girl...here are some ideas he will love:

mailyse f.

by <3skiing<3 on 2/11/2013 4:04:50 PM

Mod mod mod
So tomorrow is my crush's birthday. I was thinking of saying "happy birthday!" to him, but can I do anything more? I think a hug would be a little too much, considering we're not like best friends. Would he think I'm taking it too far by giving him a hug? He likes to joke around with me by tickling my chin and playing with my hair and teasing me, and I was hoping of making him my bf by V-day! So, is the hug too much?

Hey girl, if you want to hug him, go for it.  You can keep it fun, quick, and casual.  You might try saying "Happy Birthday!" while you hug him.  Good luck!

Karin E.