AN HOUR AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

The 2013 Grammy Awards: Did you watch?

Last night was all about music’s most star-studded event of the year. The 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Did...

MOD! MOD! MOD! So can I be a mod?

Helen S.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/16/2013 4:29:57 PM

Whenever I log in to GL, I always click the "Remember Me" button but it never remembers me! Is there any way I can fix this? Thanks!!! Smile

hey girl! I know sometimes it takes my computer a bit to remember me, so it takes like 5 seconds for my info to show up. make sure you're not clearing your cookies in between visits, because that'll erase the memory. hope that helps!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Lady Grey on 2/13/2013 4:28:27 PM

MOD!!!!! MOD!!!!! MOD!!!
I know you have better stuff to do, but how do you become a MOD?

hey girl! most GL MODs are GL interns, like me. you generally have to live in the Baltimore area (in Maryland) to be a GL intern/MOD. hope this helps! Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/13/2013 2:09:03 PM

Fun. was definently the best winner of the night and totally deserved those two awards! I wish Carly Rae Jepsen would have won Song of the Year! She totally should have gotten it!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 11:26:06 PM

I watched it. I thought it was okay...could've been better. I did love Maroon 5, LL Cool J, Jack White, Carrie Underwood and especially The Black Key's performance. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/12/2013 9:59:12 PM

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all I have to say about that now

by peace6767 on 2/12/2013 9:18:35 PM

ok... I really think that carly rae jepsen probably won't be here next year. i do like "call me maybe" a bit but i don't think that she should have been nominated for a grammy. She just isn't talented enough in my opinion. Also i think that the black keys should have been GL's pick... whatever. I was very glad that jack white got to proform though! I love him and his pale self! Also I liked mumford and sons' proformance and the bllack keys' proformance. I really loved the grammys this year an I loved that they actually played music this year. And good music at that.

by peace6767 on 2/12/2013 9:17:11 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:36:29 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/12/2013 6:18:17 PM

I love Taylor Swift but her performance was kinda weird. It doesn't really seem like her kind of performance. It's almost alarming of how she went from a teen, writing country songs from her heart to a pop (and sorta country) superstar singing about how "We are never Ever Getting Back Together." I still like her but her transformation to this wasn't really a great choice. Hannah H.

by music191 on 2/12/2013 4:16:29 PM