AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

2 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

14 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

COMMENTS

The 2013 Grammy Awards: Did you watch?

Last night was all about music’s most star-studded event of the year. The 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Did...

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:13:09 AM

by Emilicious on 2/12/2013 12:03:36 AM

Taylor also won a Grammy for Song written for visual midea; "Safe and Sound" (from "The Hunger Games"), Taylor Swift, John Paul Williams, Joy Williams

Just thought some people would like to know Smile

by fearless4ever on 2/11/2013 9:05:20 PM

I was disappointed that Coldplay didn't win. Frown

by potterjay on 2/11/2013 9:03:37 PM

I loved everything about Taylor's performance! I also loved that little smile there at the end, I love her smiles. I think is amazing in every single way, so I was blowen away and loved her performace yesterday!

by fearless4ever on 2/11/2013 8:58:49 PM

Lol who in their right mind thought Mumford & Sons and Coldplay were rock?

by jonastwilight on 2/11/2013 8:55:45 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 8:37:37 PM

My favorite winner of the night was Fun.

by otter77 on 2/11/2013 8:20:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD?
Where is the fanbase winner?
There were the wanted, JB, 1D, Selena, and Carly Rae Jepsen in that category.

Hey girlie,

I don't think that was a real Grammy Award since fans don't decide the Grammy results, but according to the website The Wanted got the most fan votes!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 2/11/2013 8:08:58 PM

Just because she made a comment doesn't mean she's mean.

by hardwoodqueen on 2/11/2013 7:51:19 PM