1 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

The 2013 Grammy Awards: Did you watch?

Last night was all about music’s most star-studded event of the year. The 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Did...

Oh and Taylor has never really been able to sing but being famous isn't exactly about being talented just look at the rest of the auto-tuned singers you hear on the radio just about everyday.Most of those singers that you hear just have great managers and loads of money and people to support them. They could be terrible singers and still have people love them.Besides her fashion statements are awesome. Either way she has always been flat so I didn't expect much from her singing she still isn't a bad person though.

by bubbly107 on 2/11/2013 7:47:28 PM

Well everyones saying what Taylor did was uncalled for and stuff but i mean, if you and your bf break up, wouldn't you be sad? Maybe this is Taylor's way of just letting it all out. Who knows? Maybe Harry did something uncalled for too that we might never know about... You can never be too sure and i support Taylor!(Plus it was kind of funny but thats not the point)

by ida_ghohestani on 2/11/2013 7:41:09 PM

I think it is funny that people are so angry about Taylor and her performance. She is kind of known for being that way with her ex-boyfriends. I think it is kind of her thing so I thought it was pretty funny when she did that. If anything someone may have told her that she should do that to stir things up. I don't think she was really meaning to be immature. That is kind of the way she writes songs and gets publicity. Overall, I thought it was pretty entertaining. If anything Harry probably has other things to care about other than her so I don't really see the problem.

by bubbly107 on 2/11/2013 7:40:51 PM

I didn't think Stronger deserved record of the year. I have Maroon 5's and Pink's. I think they we robbed.

by -strawberry13 on 2/11/2013 7:32:03 PM

I am so proud of ADELE! I'm a huge fan of hers! But when Taylor did the British accent, I was kinda annoyed. I am a fan of Taylor and a fan of Harry, and I wish that now that they've broken up they could just be friends! But I guess it doesn't always work out that way. ;)

by believeyoucanfly on 2/11/2013 7:27:14 PM

I used to LOVE taylor with all my heart. i still like her but ive lost some respect for her. i dont like the way she announces her boy problems to the world anymore. plus the quality of her songs have gone downhill and she cant really stay on key.

Anyways, the rest of the grammys were AMAZING cause ed sheeran, fun, and Bruno Mars were there and they're my fave performers EVER

by tswiftluver13 on 2/11/2013 7:24:56 PM

hey girlies! Please check out my Club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

We talk fashion,hair, nails, skin, beauty, and more! Postions as "Fashionista" and "Beauty Babe" are also open.
Can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3

by karasinski on 2/11/2013 7:21:46 PM

IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3
Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:16:29 PM

I lost respect for Taylor Swift, her songs can be rude, she can't sing live at all she's never on tune she's flat and it sounds so bad. I disagree with GL's picks. I don't like Fun., I definitely don't think Taylor Swift should have won another Grammy. In my opinion, she's overrated, she used to be good, USED TO.

any way the most deserving awards of the night were the one's to Gotye and Kimbra and The Black Keys. Somebody that I used to Know is a great song and the black keys rock.

Im just so relieved katy perry or pink didn't win anything.

by Icecreamluver on 2/11/2013 6:48:56 PM