Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

1 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

The 2013 Grammy Awards: Did you watch?

Last night was all about music’s most star-studded event of the year. The 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Did...

by rockchik333 on 2/11/2013 5:53:11 PM

I love One Direction but Taylor Swift is my favorite artist. I know there have been a bunch of hateful comments directed toward her on Girls Life and other places. I just want to say that even though Taylor made a comment during the Grammy's doesn't mean she is a bad person. She is a great model for girls like me, everywhere. I know all my fellow Swifties would agree.Smile

by 6ftsunshine:) on 2/11/2013 5:35:47 PM

I think all of Taylors ex boyfriends need to do a group performance, and call the song "You're the Problem." Obviously she's immature, bitter, and honestly she's going through boyfriends way to fast, because she needs new people to rag on.

by ellybelle98 on 2/11/2013 5:25:41 PM

I agree, Taylor can be cruel with her songs. Everyone makes mistakes, she needs to realize that. Somebody that I used to know was the highest selling record of the year, so I think that should have won. But other than that, I agree with GL. You guys always know whats bestSmile

by puddinface7 on 2/11/2013 5:16:18 PM

Taylor hit an new level of immaturity with her "British accent" and I'm saying that because I support and feel bad for Harry (I'm a directioner) and because it was the Grammys, NOT first grade. It was pathetic, and Harry has feelings too. She needs to think twice about what she sings/says into that microphone.

by yolo3737 on 2/11/2013 5:08:42 PM

That was really immature of Taylor. She's 23, not 12. I used to respect her. Mylo Xyloto should've won Rock Album! Coldplay is the bomb!! And We Are Young should've got Record of The YeAr. fun. is the coolest!!

by teampeetapercy on 2/11/2013 5:00:15 PM

Ed should've won, not fun. And Taylor is so freaking immature. Saying "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" in a British accent? Talk about pathetic. And that was really mean, anyway. How do you think Harry felt? And anyway, ever since she switched to pop music, instead of country, she stinks at singing live. Sorry Swifties, but we all know it's true.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/11/2013 4:50:06 PM

It shouldn't matter if you're a fan or not, what Taylor did was just immature and low. If she had so much against Harry that she had to point it out in front of thousands of people, she should've talked to him personally about it, instead of using her fame to just embarrass and take advantage of him. She's four years older than him and needs to act like it for once.

by Emilyp123 on 2/11/2013 4:44:27 PM

I'm so glad that Adele and the Zac Brown Band took home some awards. They're my favorite! <3

by purplerainn on 2/11/2013 4:31:16 PM

I absolutely LOVED Taylor's performance...what she did to Harry was so funny! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 2/11/2013 3:44:16 PM