2 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p

3 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

4 HOURS AGO Check out ‘Girls Who Code’ new tampon game… We can’t stop playing!! http://t.co/AdbzImClOX

COMMENTS

The 2013 Grammy Awards: Did you watch?

Last night was all about music’s most star-studded event of the year. The 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Did...

MOD! MOD! MOD! So can I be a mod?

Helen S.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/16/2013 4:29:57 PM

Whenever I log in to GL, I always click the "Remember Me" button but it never remembers me! Is there any way I can fix this? Thanks!!! Smile

hey girl! I know sometimes it takes my computer a bit to remember me, so it takes like 5 seconds for my info to show up. make sure you're not clearing your cookies in between visits, because that'll erase the memory. hope that helps!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Lady Grey on 2/13/2013 4:28:27 PM

MOD!!!!! MOD!!!!! MOD!!!
I know you have better stuff to do, but how do you become a MOD?

hey girl! most GL MODs are GL interns, like me. you generally have to live in the Baltimore area (in Maryland) to be a GL intern/MOD. hope this helps! Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/13/2013 2:09:03 PM

Fun. was definently the best winner of the night and totally deserved those two awards! I wish Carly Rae Jepsen would have won Song of the Year! She totally should have gotten it!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 11:26:06 PM

I watched it. I thought it was okay...could've been better. I did love Maroon 5, LL Cool J, Jack White, Carrie Underwood and especially The Black Key's performance. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/12/2013 9:59:12 PM

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all I have to say about that now

by peace6767 on 2/12/2013 9:18:35 PM

ok... I really think that carly rae jepsen probably won't be here next year. i do like "call me maybe" a bit but i don't think that she should have been nominated for a grammy. She just isn't talented enough in my opinion. Also i think that the black keys should have been GL's pick... whatever. I was very glad that jack white got to proform though! I love him and his pale self! Also I liked mumford and sons' proformance and the bllack keys' proformance. I really loved the grammys this year an I loved that they actually played music this year. And good music at that.

by peace6767 on 2/12/2013 9:17:11 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:36:29 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/12/2013 6:18:17 PM

I love Taylor Swift but her performance was kinda weird. It doesn't really seem like her kind of performance. It's almost alarming of how she went from a teen, writing country songs from her heart to a pop (and sorta country) superstar singing about how "We are never Ever Getting Back Together." I still like her but her transformation to this wasn't really a great choice. Hannah H.

by music191 on 2/12/2013 4:16:29 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:13:09 AM

by Emilicious on 2/12/2013 12:03:36 AM

Taylor also won a Grammy for Song written for visual midea; "Safe and Sound" (from "The Hunger Games"), Taylor Swift, John Paul Williams, Joy Williams

Just thought some people would like to know Smile

by fearless4ever on 2/11/2013 9:05:20 PM

I was disappointed that Coldplay didn't win. Frown

by potterjay on 2/11/2013 9:03:37 PM

I loved everything about Taylor's performance! I also loved that little smile there at the end, I love her smiles. I think is amazing in every single way, so I was blowen away and loved her performace yesterday!

by fearless4ever on 2/11/2013 8:58:49 PM

Lol who in their right mind thought Mumford & Sons and Coldplay were rock?

by jonastwilight on 2/11/2013 8:55:45 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 8:37:37 PM

My favorite winner of the night was Fun.

by otter77 on 2/11/2013 8:20:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD?
Where is the fanbase winner?
There were the wanted, JB, 1D, Selena, and Carly Rae Jepsen in that category.

Hey girlie,

I don't think that was a real Grammy Award since fans don't decide the Grammy results, but according to the website The Wanted got the most fan votes!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 2/11/2013 8:08:58 PM

Just because she made a comment doesn't mean she's mean.

by hardwoodqueen on 2/11/2013 7:51:19 PM

Oh and Taylor has never really been able to sing but being famous isn't exactly about being talented just look at the rest of the auto-tuned singers you hear on the radio just about everyday.Most of those singers that you hear just have great managers and loads of money and people to support them. They could be terrible singers and still have people love them.Besides her fashion statements are awesome. Either way she has always been flat so I didn't expect much from her singing she still isn't a bad person though.

by bubbly107 on 2/11/2013 7:47:28 PM

Well everyones saying what Taylor did was uncalled for and stuff but i mean, if you and your bf break up, wouldn't you be sad? Maybe this is Taylor's way of just letting it all out. Who knows? Maybe Harry did something uncalled for too that we might never know about... You can never be too sure and i support Taylor!(Plus it was kind of funny but thats not the point)

by ida_ghohestani on 2/11/2013 7:41:09 PM

I think it is funny that people are so angry about Taylor and her performance. She is kind of known for being that way with her ex-boyfriends. I think it is kind of her thing so I thought it was pretty funny when she did that. If anything someone may have told her that she should do that to stir things up. I don't think she was really meaning to be immature. That is kind of the way she writes songs and gets publicity. Overall, I thought it was pretty entertaining. If anything Harry probably has other things to care about other than her so I don't really see the problem.

by bubbly107 on 2/11/2013 7:40:51 PM

I didn't think Stronger deserved record of the year. I have Maroon 5's and Pink's. I think they we robbed.

by -strawberry13 on 2/11/2013 7:32:03 PM

I am so proud of ADELE! I'm a huge fan of hers! But when Taylor did the British accent, I was kinda annoyed. I am a fan of Taylor and a fan of Harry, and I wish that now that they've broken up they could just be friends! But I guess it doesn't always work out that way. ;)

by believeyoucanfly on 2/11/2013 7:27:14 PM

I used to LOVE taylor with all my heart. i still like her but ive lost some respect for her. i dont like the way she announces her boy problems to the world anymore. plus the quality of her songs have gone downhill and she cant really stay on key.

Anyways, the rest of the grammys were AMAZING cause ed sheeran, fun, and Bruno Mars were there and they're my fave performers EVER

by tswiftluver13 on 2/11/2013 7:24:56 PM

hey girlies! Please check out my Club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

We talk fashion,hair, nails, skin, beauty, and more! Postions as "Fashionista" and "Beauty Babe" are also open.
Can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3

by karasinski on 2/11/2013 7:21:46 PM

IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3
Just so everyone knows. . .
On February 11th, 1992 Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan

by CountryCutie4 on 2/11/2013 7:16:29 PM

I lost respect for Taylor Swift, her songs can be rude, she can't sing live at all she's never on tune she's flat and it sounds so bad. I disagree with GL's picks. I don't like Fun., I definitely don't think Taylor Swift should have won another Grammy. In my opinion, she's overrated, she used to be good, USED TO.

any way the most deserving awards of the night were the one's to Gotye and Kimbra and The Black Keys. Somebody that I used to Know is a great song and the black keys rock.

Im just so relieved katy perry or pink didn't win anything.

by Icecreamluver on 2/11/2013 6:48:56 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 6:39:53 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/11/2013 5:53:11 PM

I love One Direction but Taylor Swift is my favorite artist. I know there have been a bunch of hateful comments directed toward her on Girls Life and other places. I just want to say that even though Taylor made a comment during the Grammy's doesn't mean she is a bad person. She is a great model for girls like me, everywhere. I know all my fellow Swifties would agree.Smile

by 6ftsunshine:) on 2/11/2013 5:35:47 PM

I think all of Taylors ex boyfriends need to do a group performance, and call the song "You're the Problem." Obviously she's immature, bitter, and honestly she's going through boyfriends way to fast, because she needs new people to rag on.

by ellybelle98 on 2/11/2013 5:25:41 PM

I agree, Taylor can be cruel with her songs. Everyone makes mistakes, she needs to realize that. Somebody that I used to know was the highest selling record of the year, so I think that should have won. But other than that, I agree with GL. You guys always know whats bestSmile

by puddinface7 on 2/11/2013 5:16:18 PM

Taylor hit an new level of immaturity with her "British accent" and I'm saying that because I support and feel bad for Harry (I'm a directioner) and because it was the Grammys, NOT first grade. It was pathetic, and Harry has feelings too. She needs to think twice about what she sings/says into that microphone.

by yolo3737 on 2/11/2013 5:08:42 PM

That was really immature of Taylor. She's 23, not 12. I used to respect her. Mylo Xyloto should've won Rock Album! Coldplay is the bomb!! And We Are Young should've got Record of The YeAr. fun. is the coolest!!

by teampeetapercy on 2/11/2013 5:00:15 PM

Ed should've won, not fun. And Taylor is so freaking immature. Saying "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" in a British accent? Talk about pathetic. And that was really mean, anyway. How do you think Harry felt? And anyway, ever since she switched to pop music, instead of country, she stinks at singing live. Sorry Swifties, but we all know it's true.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/11/2013 4:50:06 PM

It shouldn't matter if you're a fan or not, what Taylor did was just immature and low. If she had so much against Harry that she had to point it out in front of thousands of people, she should've talked to him personally about it, instead of using her fame to just embarrass and take advantage of him. She's four years older than him and needs to act like it for once.

by Emilyp123 on 2/11/2013 4:44:27 PM

I'm so glad that Adele and the Zac Brown Band took home some awards. They're my favorite! <3

by purplerainn on 2/11/2013 4:31:16 PM

I absolutely LOVED Taylor's performance...what she did to Harry was so funny! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 2/11/2013 3:44:16 PM

ok i love taylor and all but the british accent was kind of uncalled for and sort of low. Also it was kind of demeaning to have some guy hung up on one of those spinning board things like that you would throw knifes. at i mean it's a good song but def not one of revenge. so yeah i like taylor but this was probably her worst performance yet.

by star53 on 2/11/2013 3:05:53 PM