2 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

4 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: White is so hot right now

Assigning seasons to fashion may have once been en vogue, but we’re def ready to pull all things white out of hibernation. Need a way to...

I would wear the second one. I like all white and the shoes and necklace add a little color. I think I would get a few guys attention.

by fashionqn on 2/18/2013 11:10:59 AM

All of these outfits are super cute, but they're just not my style.

by purplerainn on 2/16/2013 11:48:17 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/16/2013 10:23:47 PM

This guy at my school has been paying extra attention to me lately. Like, smiling at me in the hallways, saying hi to me, and hanging out with me after school. This has been going on for a week. Yesterday, when I saw him, my heart starting racing and when he said hi i blushed and couldnt stop smiling. Do you think he likes me?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell just from saying hi to you and hanging out with you--I'm not sure if he likes you, but he at least wants to spend time with you as friends! You could keep hanging out with him and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he does! Check out this article for signs to look out for if he likes you Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by emmulee on 2/16/2013 9:58:20 PM

The first outfit is adorableSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 2/16/2013 9:03:19 PM

Could you guys please write an article on how to make regular or a little fancy clothes into a semi-formal outfit??
THAT WOULD BE SOOO HELPFUL!!

by Jubijubi7 on 2/16/2013 6:29:12 PM

OMG I NEED THOSE SNEAKERS WITH THE PRINT AND THOSE BALLET FLATS NOW!!!!!! I literally cried when i saw them. My mom is taking me tomorrow.

Sorry i sound so much like a girl they are just too cute. If only my enemy could se me now.

by akaprincess on 2/16/2013 5:38:59 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/16/2013 5:11:24 PM

i'm going to the movies with my friends this weekend. should we see warm bodies or beautiful creatures? i just want someones opinion lol Laughing

Hey!  i haven't seen beautiful creatures, but i really like warm bodies, i would recommend it Smile

Helen S.

by mddreams123 on 2/16/2013 12:01:44 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I live in a very small town where everyone wears t-shirts and jeans and wear things that are in style like above and I get called weird and overdressed so should I keep dressing like this or wear what they wear?

hey! Wear what makes YOU feel good! that's what being an individual is all about Smile

Helen S.