9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl feel special
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
GL is hitting up the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
Feel Good Friday: Adorable photo series helps local dogs from a Utah shelter get adopted
The only spring sandal you'll want to wear this season
4 steps to perfectly thick 'n' long lashes
5 strappy sports bras you need in your life
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Wanna publish your own book?The amazing @aijamayrock did! She'll spill all her secrets @ #GLrockyourlife. Deets here: http://t.co/FQI3ZCrIfR
3 HOURS AGO The gorgeous @jordanfisher dishes his biggest career goals http://t.co/DnmFGKhcEC
3 HOURS AGO .@WinterVinecki ran a marathon on every continent. How will you rock your life? Find out at #GLrockyourlife. Tix here:http://t.co/FQI3ZCrIfR
30 Comments | Add Yours
3. Ask meeeee
5. He can make me laugh
6. Being rude
9. eh, I suppose
10. Excited! We are having a dance this year
by meepala21 on 2/13/2013 7:05:30 PM
1.Do you have a boyfriend? No.
2.Do you want a boyfriend? If the right guy comes along and he's worthy of dating, then sure
3.Would you ask out a crush or would he have to ask you? Traditionally, it would be cute for him to ask me but if I never saw him asking me out, then I would try to form enough guts to ask him out.<3
4.How many crushes do you have right now? one.
5.What is one quality you look for in a guy? Definitely humor. (:
6.What's one turn off? Where he tries to act cool around his friends and ignores you , but then when you're alone he's all over you.
7.Do you think there is too much pressure on teens to have a BF/date? Definitely.
8.Have you and a friend ever liked the same guy? yes.
9.Have you ever had a really hard time getting over someone? Not a REALLY hard time, but I've definitely had bad breakups.
10.Are you excited for Valentine's Day or rather skip it? Ehh. I don't want to skip it , but I'm not super excited for it.
by michipie205 on 2/13/2013 6:52:57 PM
3. I want to be brave neough to make the first move
8. yes but Not at the same time.
9. No, not really
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 2/13/2013 6:10:38 PM
3-I would have to ask him
5-To care about whats on the inside not the inside
6-Being someone they're not
8-YES NOT FUN AT ALL I STILL HAVE BRUISES
by KameronLover on 2/13/2013 5:02:32 PM
1.) No, but I'm crushing hard.
2.) Of course!
3.) I would rather him ask me, but I have no problem with doing it myself, as long as it isn't too awkward.
4.) Several, but there is only one that is serious. <3
5.) Personality, the ability to make me laugh and feel beautiful, and ORIGINALITY!
7.) Yes, I do. I can sort of relate, but I only focus on my own happiness, not on fitting in.
8.) I'm really not sure. I think so, but not at the same time. Unless celebrities are included.
9.) Yes! It was horrible.
10.) YES! Although I don't have a boyfriend, Valentine's Day is still one of my favorite holidays. <3
by purplerainn on 2/13/2013 4:17:31 PM
1. No I don't :-(
2. YES!!!..not to sound desperate or anything ;)
3. He would have to ask me
4. Um sort of 2..but no huge crush on any one guy at the moment
5. Great sense of humor
6. If he's rude or likes talking about dirty things..I hate guys like that
7. Yes, absolutely!!
8. Haha yes..more then once too :/ And once 2 of my friends and I all had a huge crush on the same guy...that was not such a fun time (even tho he liked me hehe)
9. Yeah..haha There's this guy I haven't been able to fully get over for the past 3 years..nice to know I'm not alone on that one
10. Rather skip it. If I had a bf I would be physicked, but listening to everyone talk about their relationships and their valentines dates just isn't so much fun when you can't join in :-(
by maggie183 on 2/13/2013 4:11:09 PM
3.He would have to ask me
6.Being shorter than me
by vvmisek on 2/13/2013 4:06:08 PM
1. Do you have a boyfriend? No
2. Do you want a boyfriend? YES
3. Would you ask out a crush or would he have to ask you? He would prob have to ask me.
4. How many crushes do you have right now? 2
5. What is one quality you look for in a guy? funny and cute
6. What's one turn off? if he is shorter or younger than me
7. Do you think there is to much pressure on teens to have a bf/date? yes because all my friend date and it makes me sad
8. Have you and a friend ever liked the same guy? yes....
9. Have you ever had a really hard time getting over someone? yes.. like right now
10. Are you excited for Valentines Day or would you rather skip it? yes im excited!!!!!!!
by ponyloverQW on 2/13/2013 11:17:30 AM
1. Do you have a boyfriend? nope
2. Do you want a boyfriend? kinda
3. Would you ask out a crush or would he have to ask you? he would have to ask me
4. How many crushes do you have right now? 1-ish
5. What is one quality you look for in a guy? Christian
6. What's one turn off? being shorter than me xD
7. Do you think there is to much pressure on teens to have a bf/date? YES (mostly by other peers who ARE dating)
8. Have you and a friend ever liked the same guy? yep. not fun.
9. Have you ever had a really hard time getting over someone? yes.
10. Are you excited for Valentines Day or would you rather skip it? skip it.
by raininghippos on 2/12/2013 8:07:01 PM
3. Him ask me
10.excited ( I think my crush might ask me to the 5th grade prom/dance eeeeeehhhhhhh!!)
by hgrules on 2/12/2013 7:34:11 PM
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!