7 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

9 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

10 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Hey darlings! Here's a V-Day survey for all you love bugs. Please leave your answers in the comments. 1. Do you have a boyfriend? 2. Do you...

1. No
2. Kinda
3. Ask meeeee
4. One
5. He can make me laugh
6. Being rude
7. Yeah
8. Yeah
9. eh, I suppose
10. Excited! We are having a dance this year Laughing

by meepala21 on 2/13/2013 7:05:30 PM

1.Do you have a boyfriend? No.
2.Do you want a boyfriend? If the right guy comes along and he's worthy of dating, then sure Smile
3.Would you ask out a crush or would he have to ask you? Traditionally, it would be cute for him to ask me but if I never saw him asking me out, then I would try to form enough guts to ask him out.<3
4.How many crushes do you have right now? one.
5.What is one quality you look for in a guy? Definitely humor. (:
6.What's one turn off? Where he tries to act cool around his friends and ignores you , but then when you're alone he's all over you.
7.Do you think there is too much pressure on teens to have a BF/date? Definitely.
8.Have you and a friend ever liked the same guy? yes.
9.Have you ever had a really hard time getting over someone? Not a REALLY hard time, but I've definitely had bad breakups.
10.Are you excited for Valentine's Day or rather skip it? Ehh. I don't want to skip it , but I'm not super excited for it.

by michipie205 on 2/13/2013 6:52:57 PM

1. No
2. Yes
3. I want to be brave neough to make the first move
4. None
5. Funny
6. Bully
7. YES
8. yes but Not at the same time.
9. No, not really

8-YES NOT FUN AT ALL I STILL HAVE BRUISES
9-yes always
10-excited

by KameronLover on 2/13/2013 5:02:32 PM

1.) No, but I'm crushing hard. Smile
2.) Of course!
3.) I would rather him ask me, but I have no problem with doing it myself, as long as it isn't too awkward.
4.) Several, but there is only one that is serious. <3
5.) Personality, the ability to make me laugh and feel beautiful, and ORIGINALITY!
6.) Cockiness.
7.) Yes, I do. I can sort of relate, but I only focus on my own happiness, not on fitting in. Smile
8.) I'm really not sure. I think so, but not at the same time. Unless celebrities are included. Smile
9.) Yes! It was horrible. Frown
10.) YES! Although I don't have a boyfriend, Valentine's Day is still one of my favorite holidays. <3

Great survey. Smile
- Camryn

by purplerainn on 2/13/2013 4:17:31 PM

1. No I don't :-(
2. YES!!!..not to sound desperate or anything ;)
3. He would have to ask me
4. Um sort of 2..but no huge crush on any one guy at the moment
5. Great sense of humor Laughing
6. If he's rude or likes talking about dirty things..I hate guys like that
7. Yes, absolutely!!
8. Haha yes..more then once too :/ And once 2 of my friends and I all had a huge crush on the same guy...that was not such a fun time (even tho he liked me hehe)
9. Yeah..haha There's this guy I haven't been able to fully get over for the past 3 years..nice to know I'm not alone on that one Laughing
10. Rather skip it. If I had a bf I would be physicked, but listening to everyone talk about their relationships and their valentines dates just isn't so much fun when you can't join in :-(

by maggie183 on 2/13/2013 4:11:09 PM

1.No
2.Maybe
3.He would have to ask me
4.5-ish
5.Good-looking
6.Being shorter than me
7.Yes
8.Yes
9.Yes
10.Excited(:

by vvmisek on 2/13/2013 4:06:08 PM

1. Do you have a boyfriend? No Frown
2. Do you want a boyfriend? YES
3. Would you ask out a crush or would he have to ask you? He would prob have to ask me.
4. How many crushes do you have right now? 2
5. What is one quality you look for in a guy? funny and cute Smile
6. What's one turn off? if he is shorter or younger than me
7. Do you think there is to much pressure on teens to have a bf/date? yes because all my friend date and it makes me sad
8. Have you and a friend ever liked the same guy? yes....
9. Have you ever had a really hard time getting over someone? yes.. like right now
10. Are you excited for Valentines Day or would you rather skip it? yes im excited!!!!!!!

by ponyloverQW on 2/13/2013 11:17:30 AM

1. Do you have a boyfriend? nope
2. Do you want a boyfriend? kinda
3. Would you ask out a crush or would he have to ask you? he would have to ask me
4. How many crushes do you have right now? 1-ish
5. What is one quality you look for in a guy? Christian
6. What's one turn off? being shorter than me xD
7. Do you think there is to much pressure on teens to have a bf/date? YES (mostly by other peers who ARE dating)
8. Have you and a friend ever liked the same guy? yep. not fun.
9. Have you ever had a really hard time getting over someone? yes.
10. Are you excited for Valentines Day or would you rather skip it? skip it.

by raininghippos on 2/12/2013 8:07:01 PM

1. No
2. Yes
3. Him ask me
4. 1
5. Kindness
6. Rudeness
7. Yes
8. No
9. Yes
10.excited ( I think my crush might ask me to the 5th grade prom/dance eeeeeehhhhhhh!!)

by hgrules on 2/12/2013 7:34:11 PM