2 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

5 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

6 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Tainted love

So every year my school has a Valentine's Day dance. It's a formal, so a boy asks a girl. Last year my current boyfriend and I...

So I had this best guy friend. He was tall, handsome, a genius, and all around the perfect model of a dream guy friend. Well even though he was the dream friend, a lot of my other friends kept making me feel horrible so I was always sad and I yelled at him all the time. Thinking it was his fault, he told me that he wanted our friendship to end so he could see me smile. It's been two weeks, and I can't seem to let him go. I still talk with him, but it's not like before. We're still not friends, and I remind him that every daay just so he doesn't go and complain to my other friends about how I want to be friends with him. The worst part is that he replaced me as his best with one of the girls in my grade who isn't the nicest and she's full figured. She's one of my friends, but she rubs it in my face all the time how she has him as a friend and I don't. Everyone tells me he misses me terribly, but I don't know. I really want him to be my friend again. Help!

by allikatann on 3/25/2013 7:27:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have liked this guy since 2nd grade. well in second grade he said, "im gonna sit next to.." then he said myname cuz we were waiting for our teacher. i was smiling and jokingly said, "i hate you" this was the biggest mistake i have made in my short life ever!! i loved him and was joking. he took it seriously though and was hurt. i immediently regretted it i swear! in fourth grade i finally wrote a letter [out of 100] that i shoved in his desk saying i was sorry. he has said my names a couple times, i think to tell me if he forgives me, but i act like i dont hear him, i dont know why, and he has given up. i love him and i know there is feelings between us, but i dont know if thats just because i said i hated him, i think there was something in 2nd grade before i said it but im not sure and i dont know if he likes me, or can like me. when i laugh he smiles, when im joking i can see him smiling, he seems to be around alot, and i am just not sure!!!!!!! plz help me!!

Hey yummyhair99, it's possible that he still likes you. He just may be unsure of how you feel. Maybe flirt with him a little more and see what happens. He seems really sweet! Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yummyhair99 on 3/22/2013 4:47:54 PM

what a loser!!

by asdfghjulia on 3/12/2013 10:29:53 PM

MOD
So I have a close guy friend that just recently admitted to my best friend that he likes me. My best friend had a thing for him in the summer but then she started dating another guy. They broke up and she moved on to a couple of other guys. She never told me she liked the guy that said he liked me. Well I like him, but when I told her she got really mad. She says she still has a huge thing for him and now she says she hates him because he likes me. We were all a close group of friends and I do really like him, and he has asked me several times to hang out, but my friend gets mad and makes a huge deal out of the whole thing. Meanwhile, she's supposed to go on a date with another guy. My friend is telling other people that she is crying herself to sleep over me and this guy. But they never even had a thing and he doesn't like her. Plus, she used to tell me that me and him should date but now that he actually likes me, she doesn't want me to. Please help me

Hey girlie,

That's a tough sitch--you'll have to think about whether it is more important to take a chance with this guy or to maintain your relationship with your friend. It's normal that she's upset, so try to be extra nice to her and maybe she will come around. You could also try sitting down with her and talking to her about why you like him, but if she's still upset she might not be ok with you dating him, so you'll have to decide whether or not dating him is worth your friendship with her. Hopefully the two of you can reach an agreement so that won't happen!

Meghan D.

by lonelyheartsclub on 2/18/2013 7:04:31 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 2/15/2013 10:23:33 AM

Hey girlies, please check out both of these awesome clubs:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"
and
"It's all about fashion and beauty!"

these are perfect for you if you love fashion,hair,nails,makeup, and more!

Can't wait to see you there! Thanks <3

by karasinski on 2/14/2013 9:57:18 AM

I really want a flatter stomach before summer starts my family
Is always telling me how thin I am but my stomach is a little pudgy
Like the pillsburry doughboy how can I flatten it out I don't want abs
I just want a flatter stomach what kinds of meals should
I eat like for breakfast lunch and dinner I do not eat meat though
Please help thanks

Hey girl, check out these posts: "60 sec secret to a flat belly" and "How can I get a flat belly?"  Make sure you're eating a healthy, balanced diet including plenty of fruits and veggies.  Exercise is key too.  However, having a little pudge to your stomach is totally normal, so don't worry too much about it and try hard to focus on parts of your bod you love.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/14/2013 9:33:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a problem. There is this guy i really like. My friends say that he used to like me last year too, but now he doesnt. Long sotry short, then he liked my best friend. he stilll texted me every day though and the one day, i cant really remember what happened but we stopped texting and now dont really get along. i still like him and he's always mean to me! hes not even cute. how can i getover him!? I've tried it just doesnt work! Help!!!!

Hey girlie, find a new crush! Thinking about someone new will help you stop thinking about this other guy.

Lauren T.

by liliesandroses on 2/13/2013 7:02:21 PM

Kerra S. I remember going into the safety tag on GL
On a post called my BFF is being harassed I think the comment is on page
3 or 4

by redvelvetluv on 2/13/2013 6:51:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So there was this one boy I used to kind of like. On instagram one day, he posted a picture of a drawing and the caption was,"Something my friend drew." And I was just playing around and commented,"LOL, you have friends." Then he got really mad and said,"Why do you have to be such a h**? Get the f*** out!" I asked his best friend to ask him why he commented that, and his best friend told me that another person did it. Today, I asked the guy if he commented that or his friend, and the guy told me he did it. So his best friend told me that the guy wanted to tell me someone else commented that to make me mad. Which it didn't. He told this other girl that I was "obsessed" with him. I feel bad now that I commented what I commented. Should I apologize?

Hey girlie, apologizing is a good idea. But after that just stay away from him. He doesn't seem like a very nice boy and he's definitely not worth your time.

Lauren T.